Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep DiwalkarYour feedback matters!
My father's behaviour has been changed a lot. I just missed jee advanced by 1000 ranks. I have recovered but my father was badly hurt. He has BP problem. Now he just make any issue and quarrels upon it for hours. After 2 or 3hours he becomes normal as nothing has happened. What is it? Please help me.
My left ventricular ejection fraction (lvef) is only 30% is there any homeopathic medicine for increasing the ejection fraction (lvef) of my heart.
I am 36 years old my problems are as follows\ 1. My bp level is 170 to 145/ 90 to 110 2. Hair fall 3. Obesity 4. Following diet strictly still weight is not reducing 4. Sleepless nights 5. Depression my food habits are normal regular food intake by cooking myself & have been stopped intake of any kind of processed bottle drinks ( pepsi coke past 3 years ) stopped having fast foods, chips other snacks doing my best to avoid all processed foods! still there is no any improvements on my weight loss. only I used to have coffee every day at least 3 times a day! kindly advise .20 mins practicing excercise & I walk a lot for my business for marketing.
I have suffering from indigestion problem and I taken consult from gastrologiest they done my endoscopy and found h pilory infection. Now I took ayurvedic medicine and the doctor start my diet from only pulses and rice for seven days it is useful for me? And they give me 1 And 0.5 month course for treatment of digestive. Can pulses and rice are easily digestive? Pls give me suggest.
Is the pain in the jaw or throat leading to pain in the back of the ear related to the Heart in any way? What are other symptoms if it is related to heart problem?
Hi my wife delivered a baby three months ago. She often has low BP and because of which she feels fainting like situation more in the morning. She is on breast feeding. Suggest remedy to avoid low BP especially in the morning and making body energised through out the day.
I feel breathing problem and I almost did every test but the reports are ok please will you help me out and my height is 6.2 inches and weight is 100 age 25.
Hi I am a 26 years old female. I constantly suffer from chest pain. I first thought its because of gas problem. Whenever I visit the doctor I am told its just heart burn due to gastric problem. This chest pain is constant pricking on the left side of my chest along with left arm and jaw pain. At times the pain is severe but its constantly there.
My father drinks a lot of alcohol. He need it daily. And some time 2 -3 times a day. We have tried a lot to but he says it is now necessary for him. He is not ready to visit doctors as well. From last few month his alcohol consumption has increased too much. He even started to bunk his office to drink. He has high blood pressure. Cholesterol is detected in his blood. No diabetes. Has skin allergy for which he takes injection per month and take medicine as well. Please suggest any way treat him.
I am feeling pain in right side of the chest above breast since 3-4 days. I feel pain when I move my right hand towards left hand or do forced movement. What might be the reason. Please help.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
How can I cure high blood pressure, sugar and high cholesterol levels simultaneously? what should i do ?
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.