Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Hello please help me quick. Actually what happened, in detail is that, doctors detected tuberculosis in my grandmother and did her operation in parts of her body. But after 3 months another hospital detected last stage of ovary cancer IVth stage. According to this hospital, my grandmother never had tuberculosis and had cancer from very starting onwards. So I wanted to know whether is it possible that it could go to IVth stage from no stage in just 3 month ?
I am 64 years old man. I have undergone cabg in 2012. Now my tsh level is 6.5. Earlier 6 months back it was 14. I have been taking tablet thyronorm 25 mcg since last 6 months. My weight is 58 kg. Taking following medicines: nebicard 2.5 1-0-0. Ecosprin75mg 0-1-0. Stiloz50mg. 1-0-1. Crevast 5mg 0-0-1 and also taking flodart plus for B.P.H. (middle lobe enlargement) psa less than 2. Please give your free medical advice on this medication.
My wife have a lump in left breast but we don't know is this a cancer or not please help me to know whether it is a cancer or simply a lump.
3.7 mm dense focus seen in the right pelvis - Soft tissue classification / calculus. Urinary bladder is mildly distended . NO focal lesion seen. Prostate is normal in size and attenuation. No focal lesion seen. Please advise if I need surgery or just medicine?
What is the basic feature s of Cancer. How we are recognize d it & how we can remove it. Consult for its remedies.
1) Me and my girlfriend had sex on 2march and our condom broke in between our intercourse during which I didn't ejaculate yet, she took IDOZ 72 in 3 hrs, now from 11march on wards she is having bleeding with pains and her breasts are soft what could be the reason, is she pregnant? 2) we both had dry humping, she was having her pant and inner while I was naked, I didn't ejaculate but her pant area felt wet can she be pregnant?
My father is 85 years old. He suffering from enlarged prostrate and is on catheter for micturitionfor the past 9 months. Since the last two months after consulting an urologist he is on a regular medication on flotral (1 tab daily at bed time) My query: How do I know that the medicine has worked , Or Should the catheter be removed now and let him urinate (once the catheter had come off accidentally but the outcome was dad could not hold back his urine for more than an hour .It was a pretty good volume of urine that he passed out and now hes back with the catheter > Please advise as this is becoming a problem worth giving some importance.
Hello sir, generally I didn't have any serious illness till now, except kidney stones ,but I have this feeling that I am having some serious illness like cancer. There is no notable symptoms I have seen. But today morning when I feel itchy at the groin area and I notice a little lump about half inch in my groin area, and I think it's a swollen lymp gland. I got panicked because I have seen from Internet that the swollen lyph may be the symptom of lymphoma ,I'm so worried that I may have cancer and I'm depressed. I don't have any fever, fatigue. And my hair is falling immensely.
I was a NHL patient I regression for the last 6yrs. I went through chemo treatment. For last one year I have developed tendency to fall i.e. losing balance. Of late difficulty in talking(expressing myself)and difficulty climbing steps and loss of strength. I am male 72yrs.Ifell 80 or 90 yrs. age. What is the problem? Is it curable?.
I was not aware about the cervical cancer prevention test while I was younger. Recently my Aunty got detected with cervical cancer and I am worried about its prevention. Is there a possibility that I can prevent it by vaccine or any other way? Also, can it be hereditary? P. S- I am married.
People's daily reported that cancer has become the number one threat to human life. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease which seriously endangers the health of people. Cancer experts have pointed out that, besides the genetic factor, cancer is also highly related to the environmental factors, in which diet is one of the most important.
Relevant researches have pointed out that about one-third of the cancer diseases has something to do with the poor eating habits in daily life. With the gradual improvement of the living standards, people tend to eat more refined foods at the meal, while the intake of coarse grains and cereals is reduced. Such modern poor eating habit will lead to a series of cancers, which seriously affect the health of human body.
- First, lack of cellulose will increase the incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Second, excessive intake of high-fat, high-protein foods has become an important reason for the increasing incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Third, about 75% of the head and neck cancer is caused by drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Fourth, people who like to eat hard, hot, and pungent foods will easily suffer from esophageal cancer.
- Fifth, gastric cancer has something to do with too much intake of smoked foods or foods which contain nitrate, such as sausage, ham, pickles, dried salted fish and so on.
- Sixth, eating mildewed corn, peanut, rice and other foods or drinking unsanitary water will make people susceptible to liver cancer.
- Seventh, people who prefer to eat sweet and greasy foods are most likely to suffer from pancreatic cancer.
- Eighth, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits has something to do with colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.
I am 65 Year Old Male suffering from Urinary Tract Infection, Prostate Gland Enlargement, Blood Passing along with Urine. I need diagnosis, consultation and Treatment.
She has diagnosed of breast cancer going through chemo for the first time after chemo she got lung infection and after 18 days got infection of herpes that caused delay in the second chemotherapy please recommend some diet as per her condition we are giving her wheatgrass guide soya milk and a type of kadha made by the leaves of ramphal along with medicines. Also describe why she got infected again an again.
Colon cancer is cancer that starts in the large intestine (colon). In most cases it begins as a non-malignant group of cells called polyps, which may turn cancerous over time. After the formation of the malignant tumors, the cancerous cells may spread to other parts of your body through lymph and blood channels. It can occur together with rectal cancer and is known as colorectal cancer.
Causes of Colon Cancer
The occurrence of colon cancer may depend on the presence of precancerous polyps in the colon. Adenomas polyps may turn cancerous, but are removable through colonoscopy. Hyperplastic polyps rarely become cancerous, whereas inflammatory polyps may become cancerous after the inflammation of the colon.
Other risk factors that may influence the occurrence of colon cancer are,
- Genetics: about 20% colon cancers are thought to be caused by mutation of the genes.
- Age: those over the age of 50 are more likely to develop colon cancer, though now it is also increasingly affecting younger people.
- Lifestyle: it is more likely to affect people who lead a sedentary lifestyle, smoke tobacco or are obese.
- Diet: it is more likely to affect those whose diets are high in red meats, calories, and fat while being low in fiber. Alcohol consumption may also affect its occurrence.
- Medical conditions: people who suffer from diabetes, acromegaly (growth hormone disorder) and colitis etc, may also be prone to develop colon cancer.
Warning Signs of Colon Cancer
Colon cancer generally goes undetected in the early stages. The symptoms vary with the location, spread and size of the tumor. In the earlier stages of cancer, most people experience no symptoms, but in the later stages they may experience one or more of these symptoms:
- Change in bowel habits such as diarrhea, constipation or change in consistency of stools; lasting more than a month
- Blood in stool or bleeding from the rectum
- Pain during passage of stool
- Pain, cramps or gas in the abdominal region
- Frequent urges to pass stool
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Unexpected weight loss
However, these symptoms may not necessarily indicate colon cancer. They can occur in the absence of colon cancer too.