Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrachiYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I am very worried because my husband touched me a little inside while having pre-cum in finger (may or may not be, if it is then very small amount) Is their anything to be worried ,regarding pregnancy because we didn't plan parenthood. My periodic cycle is regular. I am panicking.
I have been suffering from pcod since 6 months. My period duration is 40 days. Is there any permanent solution to completely eradicate pcod. Im trying for pregnancy and my age is 30.
What exercises are safe to do while I’m pregnant?
The benefits of exercising in pregnant women are to make pregnancy comfortable and the labor process lesser. This is because the muscles will be ready for support in time that your baby will come in full-term. If you’ve been exercising daily, you can check with your trainer or physician which ones you can still continue while pregnant.
In the meantime, here are the exercises that are safe to do while you’re pregnant:
It is on the top list for appropriate exercises in pregnant women because it involves breathing and movement of the hands and legs. It is perfect for you because in the water, you will feel lighter and free to move with the baby in your tummy. If you have back pain, swollen ankles, or feel a bit nauseous due to your pregnancy, this exercise will help you relieve these pregnancy-related discomforts.
Yoga is among the most popular exercises for pregnant women because of its relaxing effect. The exercise also needs you to focus and do deep breathing which will be needed when you’ll be in labor. There are special yoga classes for pregnant women that only require poses that are safe and comfortable for your condition.
Although 30-minute walking is already a good exercise, brisk walking is even better especially for pregnant women. The exercise will strengthen the legs and thighs.
The federation of obstetric and gynecological societies in india (fogsi) pointed out the importance of caring for the knees and legs. Among the important exercises pointed are walking, running, skipping, weigh training and proper stair climbing. In stairs climbing, fsogi suggested that it will be helpful to climb 15-20 steps per leg. This will strengthen the thigh muscles helpful in labor and delivery.
Pilates is another exercise for strength and flexibility that will be helpful for delivering a baby. It is safe for pregnant women but must be done in the presence of a professional instructor. This exercise can relieve any back problems and improve your posture.
Indoor cycling is safe for pregnant women because you can do this exercise without pressuring your knee and ankle. It is convenient because it can be done in the comfort of your home or at a gym that will prevent accidents like falling off the bicycle.
If you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant, you should start exercising now. The exercises mentioned above will be helpful for you to get through 9 months with ease and comfort. There are a lot of benefits of exercising apart from strengthening the muscles, endurance and promoting muscle tone, it also helps you sleep better, prevent excess weight gain and boost your energy level. Constipation, backaches, swelling and bloating can be reduced or relieved through exercising. So, you should start your safe exercise program now.
Disclaimer: exercises should be done according to the professional advice given by your doctor or mid wife. Pregnant women should immediately stop the exercise if feel any discomfort and seek medical advice.
Would you please suggest on save intercourse medicine and procedure? Would you recommend a consult with doc, we are newly married couple.
My last menstrual cycle was on 17th november 2015. On 21st november had unprotected sex. Though he did not come inside me. But he rubbed his penis on my butt region outside and there was ejaculation on my butt. As soon we realized it. I soon got it washed with warm water and, later on with soap. Then within 18 hrs consumed I pill for the very first tym. As a precaution. Then after 6 days. I. E on 27 & 28th november. Had bleeding for 2 days with slight abdomen pain. And Dizziness. Then on the 34th day on 20th december 2015 I got my normal period of 4 days. In the meanwhile took 6 home pregnancy test with the prega news kit. Specifically on the 23, 27, 30, 33, 44 & 56 days after the incident. All came negative. Also after 42 day from the incident took a blood beta hcg test which showed result of less than 1 miu/ml. My cycle has always been regular from past 1 year of usually 27-33 days. But now as I m due for my next menstrual cycle. Today is the 29th day. I m having right side lower abdomen pain. And there is back pain more on right side. So just wanted to know. Are there any chance of pregnancy. Or pregnancy is ruled out completely. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also whether is there any possibility of ectopic pregnancy? please help me soon. Advise needed in urgent. As this worry is constant killing me day by day. please help as soon As possible.
I had some intimate moment with my partner on 9th april we didnt had intercourse completely but have intimate moment unprotected we was unable to perform intercourse as we were doing it for first time. My partner didnt had a pregnency test her periods is delayed by 8 days I am still in doubht why it happened because we didnt have a complete intercourse? then why she is not having her periods? pregnancy test can be done after 15 days?
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.
I am 44 years old lady not yet conceive, trying but fail, please suggest medicines and other treatment for natural. For me and my husband.
Hi doctor! I am little worried about my period dates. Last month my date was 29th but today is 29th and I still didn't get my periods. I have little pain in stomach and back. I need to know about normal mensuration cycle. Should I take any medicine or its normal?
I am 22 years old, I have suffered with overweight due to that irregular periods so please tell me any suggestions for that. Thanku.
After a pregnancy of long nine months and tough delivery, your body needs time to recover. Your doctor won't suggest you until your six-week postpartum checkups are done. Give yourself some time before you start watching you're actively trying to slim down. These activities will include - a healthy diet, breastfeed, working out with your baby, meditation and cardio. For long term success and to keep you feel good along the way; we are running down a series of articles to help you lose and stay slim! let's start with eating smart!
Eat smart to lose weight after pregnancy
Since your body needs abundant rest and nutrition to recover from delivery and labor, to fend off infection and to feed your baby, you shouldn't start dieting until you are permitted by your doctor. Make sure you're still consuming enough calories if you are breastfeeding otherwise your body will stop producing milk. Even if you're not nursing, crash dieting can slow down your metabolism, making it tough to lose pounds in the long run.
Regardless of a particular diet plan, follow below tips for weight loss postpartum:
Check your portions and have a balanced diet. Take small meals and only when you are hungry. You need to have a balanced diet fulfilling all your daily nutrient requirements. Your diet must comprise an adequate amount of carbohydrates, proteins, the necessary fatty acids, and fibers. The meal should include seasonal fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy foodstuffs, fish, lean meat and omega acids. Whole grains, cereals, and nuts are full of proteins and good fats. Consider, you need to eat healthy, but not much. The food you eat will provide nutrition to your child through breastfeeding.
Nutritive snacks. No junk and fast food. Have some fruits, a fruit drink, oat cookies, nuts or soaked grams for munching.
Boost up your water intake. Ten to twelve glasses of water per day will help you to cut down on weight effectively. Further, add lemon or squeeze in the seasonal fruit juice. Avoid adding salt as salt leads to water retention in the body.
Avoid packed 'non-fat' or 'low-fat' food. These packaged items are loaded with high calories.
Do not start dieting strictly. If you can exercise with a healthy diet, it will further help you weight loss.
Medimetry brings you this special series of blogs specifically written for new moms who are keen to lose weight. Watch this space for expert views on:
Breastfeed and lose weight
Work out with your kid
Cardio and weight loss training for postpartum weight
Meditate to lose weight
Focus on leading a healthy lifestyle and not a lean lifestyle. Post pregnancy your body needs maximum care, focus on you and your baby's well-being.
My friend is 18 years old she had taken ipill 6 to 7 times since 5 months and the last ipill was taken a month ago she is not pregnant as she had her periods. She had her periods thrice a month this time. Is it major. And does taking of the ipill will effect her future pregnancy.
2. Water: 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
3. Rest: take proper rest to rebuild energy. Take proper sleep for 6-8 hours.
4. Air: always sit for at least 10-15 minute in fresh air.
5. Exercise: regular exercise for at least half an hour per day
6. Diet: eat a balanced diet. Colourful, fresh, good quality food.
Hi, I am 26 years old I get monthly two times pain in my right breast. Last 6 months before only my pain started. Its breast cancer symptoms.
My Partner turned 17 today we had an unprotected sex @21 Dec and she took unwanted 72 within next hour and then she bled on 26th dec today we had an unplanned intercourse again and had to take that pill again the next hour. She has decided not to take ipill again so womt have unprotected. So what are the causes now and for what she has to wait so that we can be relieved please help.
- Boosts immune system.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidant properties.
- Helps in controlling hypertension.
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Effective remedy for treating skin diseases.
- Helps to treat constipation and helps to feel full.
- Good for preventing and fighting colorectal cancer.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke in post-menopausal women.
- Effective in reducing blood sugar levels significantly in type 2 diabetics.