Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prachi M. Dave
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi M. DaveYour feedback matters!
No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. Prachi M. Dave is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the wisdom tooth removal is something else. The overall atmosphere in the Dental Clinic is very soothing. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call her, and Prachi M. Dave still takes my call in case of any emergency. I am so happy that I chose Dr Prachi Dave for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
So many doctors I consulted, but dr Prachi M. Dave treatment was the best for my Aesthetic Crown And Bridges treatment.I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the thing is something else.she never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat like how i wanted it to be .Thanks to my her for perfect advice. She can be consulted at Smile Dental Clinic in mumbai
My mouth feels weak. While eating or drinking something my mouth feels hot. And it burns to much. Without taking water I can't eat anything .crispy food pinch my mouth .complete month affected uper skin n side skin also I am surviving with this problem from last one year. Please help me to come over this problem.
I am 21 years old female. One and half years back a wisdom tooth appeared in the lower jaw. Now the tooth is almost fully grown bt the inner side of my cheek is injured due to friction with the tooth. My cheek is injured for last 6 months and it is not healing due to constant friction. What should I do?
Dear sir/madam my sister is 23 year old and her teeth is not properly grow up and some are unbalanced. Please tell me what should she do?
Thank you for your suggestions on my question about rct. Can you please give me some idea about the prices of caps after root canal. Please suggest me dentist also along with prices because I think where I went they are charging more than normal cost.
Hello Dr. i'm mushir abdullah and I wanna ask you that how I clean our teeth when teeth are in yellow colour.
Hi I am suffering from dental pain can I take aceclofenac and amoxicillin twice in a day? please respond me soon as possible and give some professional advice.
2. Avoid sweats between meals.
3. Use fluorinated tooth paste.
4. Brush your teeth after every meal.
5. Visit your dentist regularly for cleansing of your teeth (scaling) and regular dental health checkup.
Bad breathing was my issue, even I use mouth freshness and brush twice it doesn't stops. Please help me.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I was eating gutkha and pan that's why my mouth is not open properly only two fingers size I can't eat pani puri what to do please reply.
My tooth braked into two pieces due to cavity .it has become full black in colour .it has spread to another teeth also little bit. What is solution for it doctor .please help.
How to prevent teeth from decaying tell some medicine that will prevent. And which is the best paste to use for teeth so that there.
Dear Doctor, I am 21 years old,i am suffering for long days from bad odour from my mouth during speaking.Even though i am brushing properly and flossing the mouth after eating.I am still suffering from bad odour from my mouth.Still now i doesnt take any treatment.Please provide me a solution.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when your child take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper children's general well-being, their ability to enjoy food, appearance and their precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your child's tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse the teeth, try to reinsert your hild's teeth in the socket. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think your child can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of your child : If there is bleeding, give your child's mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give your child a treat: This is a great way to get their mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat them with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on their gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help them to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a child's dentist at earliest: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist at the earliest, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue. The sooner , the better it is.
Your children's teeth need to last their lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult your child's dentist.