Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PracheetYour feedback matters!
The Smartphone addiction has got all hooked. With millions of apps catering to your different needs, smileys, emoticons and memes instead of relying on words to express what you feel and getting to know the whole world at one tap, you feel severely addicted to your Smartphone. But, is that a healthy sign? On introspection, you will probably find that you spend more time over the virtual domain through the social networking sites rather than having a heart-to-heart with your family and friends.
Of late, smartphones are being held responsible for causing depression as a result of increased isolation. Let’s find out whether the theory is well propounded or not.
- One of the major signs of depression is lack of adequate sleep. Sticking to your smartphone till the wee hours of the morning affects your level of concentration, resulting in anxiety and a bad temper.
- When you spend a lot of time on the gadgets, you slowly compromise on your thinking capacity. You take everything internet serves you as granted without clarifying. With every piece of information available on the internet, there is nothing left for you to imagine or create.
- Addiction to social networking sites is taking away all your creative potentials; and on one fine day, when you discover this, you might feel increasingly disillusioned, resulting in depression.
- One of the worst causes of depression is cyber bullying. The virtual world might welcome you with all kinds of threats and humiliation and this happens majorly on the social networking sites. As a result, you feel your self-confidence is at stake, resulting in severely low self-esteem and subsequent depression.
- Abandoning your smartphone completely is utopian, because they serve needful purposes as well. But, what you can do is limit the time you spend on the device and replace it with something creative. Otherwise, it might not be too late before you start silently sliding into depression.
My stomach is paining badly in the are where it pains during periods. But my periods are yet to come. What would be the reasons?
Is ir normal to have a swelling in feet during pregnancy. I am 33 weeks pregnant. Pls tell. Or should I worry about it.
Me and my gf had protected sex on 1st sep. There was a doubt of pre semen, so On 2nd sep, She took unwanted 72. On 5 sep. There was white discharge. Her periods date is 9th of month, and today on 10th she got bleeding. Is she is pregnant?
Is ivf treatment always successful? I am going to undergo a surgery next month for removal of endometriosis cyst on right ovary. Doctor suggesting me to go for ivf treatment within 3 months after the surgery.
side had unprotected sex 3 days before her period that is on oct 24. She got her period on Oct 27. This month her period is late. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
I am 4 months conceive so I ant to know best food for me for healthy pregnancy. So please tell me the best food.
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is now 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by urine test done yesterday with i-can test kit). Her last periods was on 17th January 2017, will it be safe to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP KIT. Please advise.
I am a 45 years old married male and have hypertension since last 9 years and I am taking tab co approval in the morning with breakfast daily. Its ibesartan with hydroclorothozide. I have a very good german bp checking machine at home and my bp remains at 130/ 85. But sometimes due to some stress as soon as it goes above 90 I get headache and spinning sensation in my head. If I forget to take tablet even for one day I sometimes face this, but if I am on a holiday and relaxed and forget to take the tab its fine. I do treadmill for 30 minutes almost 5 times in a week and do weights for 5 minutes. My weight is 79 kgs and my height is 5.6 feet. I have a medium body but have a tummy. My waist is 34. Am I taking the right tablet and dosage or I need to change. By night time I feel tired and go to sleep whenever on bed. I have lot of urge for sex too but sexual life is not good as wife is not interested much.
Do you have low libido?
Know that old song" where did our love go" many couples after child birth are asking, *" where did our sex go"* loss of desire is common among couple after some years of marriage.
Hormones don't deserve all the blame, though. The causes of lost sex drive are complex. You can have a good marriage life with your spouse and still suffer from a lack of sexual desire. So, for all the talk about the importance of good communication for a healthy relationship, it is also important to apply this communication to the bedroom; and then do something about it.
Decrease in sexual desire may be something to worry about. And there can be many things responsible for that. Here are few things you can consider, when you feel low sexual desire.
I am 42 years old female - weight 66 Kg height -5.5 feet. I am a working women. From last one year my periods are very irregular. Earlier it was once in 2 or 3-4 months, now it was last in Jan'16. Is it Menopause. If yes, is it normal, isn't it so early, will I get some problem in old age or now due to early menopause. Moreover, my hunger for food is also reduced. Also, in night, before sleeping I feel too much pain in legs. Please help.
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016 and I didn't take any contraceptive pills. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant cause my periods are always regular but this month my periods comes 5 days late than expected date on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual i'm very much confused that it is implantation bleeding or periods bleeding. I feel very uncomfortable these days having back pain, heart pain, headache, constipation and breast tenderness-soreness-tingles. I'm so tensed about all this. On 21 May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but it comes negative. On 29 May, 2016 i again took an home pregnancy test with Preganews again its come negative. Now i'm very much confuse by all this coz test are negative but my body symptoms make me tensed. Plzz help me please I didn't take any risk of pregnancy coz i'm unmarried. Already I have done a big mistake by have an unprotected sex. Now didn't want to do any mistake.
Hi I'm 20 years old and I lost my virginity 3 days ago. I was bleeding a lot the first time and now when I go to the bathroom I bleed. I bleed a lot when I'm doing #2 (if you know what I mean). I don't feel any pain what so ever but when I lost my virginity it hurted a lot and I mean a lot that I wanted to cry, but I guess that's normal. Anyways I want to know if this could be some kind of symptoms after losing virginity or is it normal to bleed when going to the bathroom and how long it should last so. I would like to know what you have to say towards all this. Thanks.
I am asking this question on behalf of my sisters. She is 25 years old. She is diagnosed with low haemoglobin level (9) in her cbc test. She completed her 3 days course of malaria also. It's been 15 days. Now she is taking iron pills. But after even a little bit exertion she gets fever which is only 99.2 or 98.8. So I want to ask is this normal with anaemic patients. Also please tell me is there any colour change in stool when taking iron pills. Please help. Also suggest does she require any other medication also. Regards.
Doctor before 7 years I had spinal cord injury at L2 ,L3 level. And I was at bed rest .now can I marry. Will I have infertility problem.
I am 25 years married women one year of my married life. We was not planning for child from one month we had unprotected sex. But now my periods is 7days late I did not see any symptoms of pregnant so can you help me whether i am I pregnant or not. And also I have not tested yet.
Tea is known for many beneficial properties that it contains. Whether it is black tea, green tea, white tea or any other kind of tea, there are numerous health, home and cosmetic benefits attached to tea. Tea bags once used do not necessarily need be thrown in the trash once they have been dunked and seeped into the boiling water and milk, if you are using any. There are a number of uses which one can derive easily from these tea bags so that one can get glowing skin and varied other health benefits. Read on to know more about the hidden benefits of these tea bags!
- Tea bags for your eyes: The number of antioxidants present in tea makes it ideal when it comes to banishing those under eye bags and dark circles. You could freeze these tea bags in the freezer after you use them and then press them onto your eyes for a few minutes the next day. This will help in visibly lightening the area and clearing the bags that may have formed under the eyes due to long hours spent working and other factors like stress.
- Tea bags for food flavouring: You can use these tea bags to flavor various dishes as well. That’s right this can be used as a robust condiment with pasta, grains and chicken. You can use these tea bags in the water which will be used to boil grains and pasta so that the flavor can get infused in these ingredients. You can use flavored tea bags like chamomile and cinnamon to make a difference to the dish that you are preparing.
- Tea bags in the garden: Whether you have a large garden, a small patch or a few pots that grow herbs and other smaller flowers and vegetables, you can easily use tea bags in the water that you use for watering these plants. This will help in preventing the onset of any kind of fungal infection as far as the plants go. You can also use these bags as ingredients for your comps bins so that you have natural fertilizer containing the rich goodness of tea as well.
- Tea bags to deal with odours: Tea bags can be placed in muslin bags and hung from various rods and placed in corners, to act as a deodourising agent. You can also place these tea bags inside the refrigerator so that you eliminate the various scents and odors that are not too pleasant.
- Tea bags for cleaning: You can also use these tea bags to clean your rugs and carpets. These can be frozen before they are opened and the dried tea leaves can be spread over the various stains before being brushed away. The stains will also lighten gradually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.