Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have one failed ivf with 3 frozen transfers with PGD normal embryos. On Consulting another doctor they said I have focal and diffused Adenomyosis because of which The first ivf would have failed. My question what is the treatment option available in allopathy or homeopathy to treat adenomyosis before my next ivf. My doctor has done EGG retrieval now FOR SECOND IVF and have frozen eggs and have told me to take decapeptyl injection for 3 months and then immediately transfer embryos. Is this treatment successful and is right? Or there are better options available. Are there chances I conceive ,I have got 3 day 3 embryos (2 are good quality and one is average quality embryo)
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes
HIGH-END USE OF BACHFLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND IN THE EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
The disharmony, diseases are caused by Restraints, Fear, Restlessness, Indecision, Indifference and Disappointment. Weakness, Over- Enthusiasm, Ignorance, Impatience, Terror and grief. In this juncture, Love, Peace, Hope, Joy, Faith, Certainty and Wisdom are seven beautiful stages in the healing of disease and disharmony of soul, mind and body.
We have prepared some combinations of BACH FLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND which are very common in most of prescriptions.
(1) Mind and Health:
Disharmony - Bach Remedy
Tiredness of Body - Olive/ Aswaganda
Brain tired - Walnut, Surabha
Dread - Horn beam
To get God’s grace - Sweet chest nut
(b) Health Insurance : Water violet + Red chest nut
(c) Doctor’s Tonic :Red Chest nut + Cerato
(d) I.C. unit Kit
Red chest nut + Rock Rose + Gorse + Sweet chest nut for relatives.
(2) Mind and wealth
(a) Prayer Pills
Disharmony Bach Remedy
Abject despair Sweet Chest nut
Settled despair Gorse
(b) To buy own house
Purity / To get rid of - Crabapple, Theprosia spp.
Afraid of Fear - Aspen
Abject despair / To get God’s grace- Sweet chest nut
Hopeless/settled despair - Gorse
To want basic requirements - Chicory
C) For family Problems: Mustard + Vine + Chestnutbud.
D) For the Settlement of marriage: Parents : Sweet chestnut + Walnut / Surabha; Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm.
E) To earn lot of money / respect: Agrimony + Oak.
3) MIND AND EDUCATION
a) Memory Complex : Slowliness in Learning – Chestnutbud;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus;
Lack of self-confidence-Larch;
Balmes others for our own mistakes-willow;
Regret over missed chances-Honey suckle.
b) Teacher / Lecture/ Professor: Elm + Chestnutbud + Walnut.
c) Scientist / Researcher : Estare – de- colonge.
d) Written exam / Interview: Pine and Rock rose (+Elm)
e)Business executives: Elm+Water violet+Impatiens + Walnut + Chestnutbud / Red chestnut.
(4) MIND AND RELATIONS:
a) Family Problems: Chestnutbud + Vine + Mustard.
b) Life / Lifetime Problems: Mustard
c) In-Laws Problems: Elm
d) Maharaja Yogam: Chestnutbud + Gentian + Honeysuckle for men.
e) Mahalaximi Yogam : Elm / Mustard + Rockrose for women.
(5) MIND AND SOCIETY:
a) De-addiction/ Anti chain – Smoking remedy:
Clear case of addition indeed-Walnut;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus
To forget worries-Agimony;
The status monger – Vine
Irresistible temptation – Cherry plum;
Celebrative monger – Wild rose
b) Anti-corruption formula: Rock water + Chicory + Gorse
c) Love marriage: Parents: Rock water + Redchestnut + Chicory + Mustard + Sweet chestnut.
Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm/Mustard.
(6) MIND AND ENLIGHTMENT / ETERNAL BLISS:
a) Karma Yoga – Impatients
b) Gana Yoga (To get God’s grace) – Sweet chestnut
c) Samaya Yoga (Living in present) – Clematis
d) Maha Samadhi (Transcendental Meditation) – Mustard.
From time immemorial, The most of available medical treatments are a stereotyped method where human are treated like animals and thus the patients suffer from side effects. Thus we call Intelligence moderation therapy as human medicine because every victim / patient is individualized. Again, let us reiterate, here we are not doing any psycho-analysis of disharmony / patient , We have just and only given the classification as it exists and found by every one of us. Further research have been needed to confirm all intellectual aspects of disharmony and diverse diseases.