Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
My face has darken perhaps due to sunburn. I have tried everything but in vain. My body colour below neck is fair. What should I do?
My face is little darker, I consulted skin specialist and he prescribed me to use demelan cream to use at night for 4 weeks, I used it but did not get any results of skin brightening and lightening. Can you please help to give me a right cream for skin lightening and brightening? please help me.
3 days ago I masturbated twice in a day within an hour. After that I'm felling very little irritation in my anus and urine is also coming at short intervals in low time. What is the reason, Is there some infection in my urinary tract due to frequent masturbation! please reply, I'm in trouble.
My penises top part is connected with skin wire at back however I can stretch my skin back, but it feels little pain while pulling further, I think while doing intercourse it will hurt is it normal or do I have to get it removed, is it going to be removed automatically while doing intercourse.
I am facing Ringworm problem from last 5 months. Took medicines from 2-3 dr. but no use.. Please help me. Thank you.!
I am 27 years. I guess that am having combination skin to oily skin. Open Pores like small holes in both my chin. Black heads , pimple marks are there and getting acnes and pimples oftenly. Please suggest me to get clear skin.
My lips cracking since last two yrs. Even I cant smile bcoz lips start bleeding And my bmi is 18.50. & I m under weight & my fat level 9 & verseral fat is 1.4 %. please help me. I m very slim & my digestion system is very low.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from skin disease in my private area like inner thigh and crotch area. Can you sugest some remedy.
Mai 23 yrs ki hu. Meri face pe brown spot din bar din badte hi ja rahe hai. Me kya karu. Please help me.
I have tattoo on my hand which I wanted to remove it with laser treatment. Am afraid of getting any problems because of that. Will you please let. Me know about that.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
1. You should have plenty of water to avoid dehydration during summer
2 .Fruit such as watermelon, orange, sweet lime muskmelon, grape have more water . They help you to stay healthy
3.Please avoid eating outside it may damage your skin such as pimple or oily skin.
4. Please wash your face twice a day.
5. Please apply sunscreen SPF 35 to avoid sunburn.
Hello. I am dark in colour. N I feel very embarrassed when my friends tease me regarding my colour. So please help me with any cream or ointment to become slightly fair.
I had a fungal infection at groin area n buttocks. Now the infection is not present. But the skin is dark in that area. Can any cream help it to make tht area fair as before? T. I. A.
Hii doc, for the past few days I had a white patches on my face. And I feel a kind of irritation on my face whenever am cooking in the kitchen or out during noon. Even near cheeks bone there is reddish.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.