Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhal VishvasYour feedback matters!
I have frequent urine problem as I drink a glass of water I get urge of going bathroom after 15 mins usually I go 8 to 10 times a day. Is there any problem with my kidney or something wrong with my bladder?
1) Avoid hard water to drink, drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only.
2) Avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava, vegetables like brinjal,
3) Take 4 crushed Elaichi (cardamom) add 2 cups of water boiled to become half filter it, add 2 spoons of cow ghee take on an empty stomach.
4) Do skipping exercise daily so that stone can come down to the bladder.
5) Drink sugarcane juice without ice empty stomach or as possible.
6) Duration to cure kidney stone is depends upon size, the number of stone, position (kidney urethra).
Sir my son is 6 yrs old having bilateral grade 4 vur with diverticulum of bladder. A paediatric surgeon advise us for open surgery. Is it compulsory?
My brother has kidney stones nearly 8 mm. He is on treatment but not on benefit what to take please tell me.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes immunosuppressive medications life long.
- Prevention of infection: Patient has to take care all the measures to prevent infections as they are more prone to infections.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, HTN etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.