Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhal Vishvas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhal VishvasYour feedback matters!
Me last 3 din se pareshan Hu. Toilet ni ho rha. Mai last 2 night se dulkoflex bhi khaya. Phir bhi kuch Jada asar ni Hua. Pet clear ni ho rha ha. Pressure aa rha but bathroom ni ho pa rha.
I am 47 years old CKD4, HTN, DMT2 patient s.cret level is 5.61 what are the best dicision for me. I am insulin based patient.
I am 76 year old suffering from CKD NON DIALYSIS. NON DIABETIC BUT LAST 4 WEEK SUFFERING FROM BALANITIS. ANY ONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I am 44 years old female and I had kidney problem. I am using medicines since last 1 year. I am not getting no changes. Creatinine- 5.4 Urea - 102 Hb - 11.4 Hypertension - 140/80 What should I do now.
Last few days I have a tendency to vomit and after urination I feel to pass again. Yesterday I have a small stomach pain also. Is there any possibility for pregnancy. I am with my husband.
Hii. Me Madhav. I want know about kidney stones. I have kidney stones last year. I want know can we remove these stones without operate.
Sir I have a kidney stone. It is position in left vuj. The size of the stone is 5.8 mm.my question is that is it possible to pass through urine? Please reply.
I am a peritoneal dialysis patient since 10 months. Earlier I didn't experience any discomfort to walk. But nowadays, after wakeup in the morning, initially I find difficulty to stand up After sometime, I feel somewhat freeness to stand and walk. Further I could not walk freely even for a short distance, since I feel discomfort in both legs. Please advise me what to do.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!