Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhal Vishvas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhal VishvasYour feedback matters!
Whenever my mom coughs she also urinates. What could be the reason. Even if she laughs se gets urinated.
I am 24 years, Male. Recently experienced right flank pain and undertook some tests. USG shows right kidney PCS is mildly dilated with the presence of a 2 mm stone in right ureter VUJ. What are the measures I should take to get cured?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
The Color of urine was brown yesterday I hve chkd by doctors she said it is because of weather. 5-7 RBC is normal as you said there is infection. Any because I was 1 n hlf month I was on antibiotics. It is because of that. I should take medicine or not. Or it. Will b clean by itself.
Bed Par pesab ho jata hai, bachpan ke baad kbhi thik nai hua, last 2 years se medicine le raha hu par thik hoke fir shuru ho jata, please help me.
Hi. I have already undergone a ureteroscopy for removal of my stone of 11mn stuck in the left mid ureter a month back. A stent was placed post the operation. Which was a removed a week back. Since last week I was again experiencing a pain in my right side for which I did a fresh sonography. The report showed a 11mn kidney stone in the middle pole of right kidney and to my surprise a 10 mm stone in the left u.v junction. I was shocked to get a stone again in the left u.v junction as I had just done an operation on the left side. I repeated the sonography today which showed the same results. What is the best treatment to cure the stones? Will it require an operation again?
Hello friends today we will discuss about on kidney stones problem commonly seen
Kidney stones or renal calculi (गुर्दे की पथरी) often refers to stones in the urinary system. These are actually hard deposits or minerals that form anywhere in the urinary system ie the kidney or the bladder or the urethra. These are formed when the urine becomes too concentrated.
Symptoms and signs you easily got online so I wil directly go to main point i. E. Treatment
What is difference in homoeopathic treatment and other treatment in k. Stones I mean to say why should patient take our treatment
Below are some points
1) In our pathy we not only treat stones but also tendency of stone formation is decreased up to more than 80 to 90 %
2) Patients can do his or her daily routine while treatment is going no admission or procedure needed
3) Off course no side effects
4) As compare to operation and all anaesthesia bad effects and all cost wise it's better treatment.