Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabal Biswas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabal BiswasYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old I have frequent urination and motion problems. I eat a lot and drink water more. But I have an extreme body heat. And if I masturbate this problem increases so I quited masturbate but even now these problems are there even body pain. Sex controls frequent urine? And tell me how to overcome this. This problem is for past two years. There Is no sugar or urine infection I tested. Does a regular inter course solve this? And my body heat is high, motion (often after I eat) urine (always after a water break) these are frequently. Does regular inter course decrease my body heat and control urine? Or I should reduce the quantity of food and water? What right should be done to overcome this?
I used to urge for urination very frequently. Seems my bladder is not emptying in one go. What should I do?
I am suffering from 8 mm stone in ureter near iliac crossing. 3 to 4 mm three stones on left kidney and 4 to 5 mm four stones in right kidney. Now what I have to do. 8 mm will affect my kidney. I stuck in ureter since last 3 months. What would be the fees for lithotripsy. Will my health insurance work here.
I had piles and fissure operation before 8 months and after this I am not having proper smooth toilet many times. Due to this, I need to take Isapgol husk powder to make toilet smooth. If I avoid taking this powder then toilet is not getting smoother and due to this I can have fissure from outside. Please tell me what should I do here? What care I need to take to avoid this issue? Thanks in advance!
My father is suffering from frequent urination problem and he is not able to control the urine when it comes. His age is 74. What could be the problem and how to solve this problem?
I think I am having uti once again but my parents are not sending me to doctor so what should I do to cure it.
Please tell me any medicine weak parasympathetic nerve its cause semen leakage. Bladder dysfunction. Eyes blurred tinnitus. Please homeopathy. Any please.
I am suffering from stone problem. Which is the best medicine for it. Is cystone is best or not? Please so thr needful in this regard.
Hello doctor. I m.suffering from kidney stones which has passed to bladder now. Total 2 stones which are large in size can't be passed through urine. Doctor asked me to eliminate calcium from the diet completely Could you pls suggest what m I supposed to do. My age is 25. How should I deal with dis calcium deficiency n stones problem simultaneously. Thanks n regards.
Experienced red urine. Is is serious? What can be its treatment at home? Also having medications from yesterday sue to dislocated shoulder.
I am 42 years old and suffering from 8-9 mm kidney stone in upper right ureter approx. 6 cm away from pelvis ureteric junction. Stone is not visible in X-ray films. Kidney functions well. I do not have much problems other than some mild abdomen pain occasionally, indigestion and constipation issues. I am taking 4 to 5 lit fluids daily and urine is clear always.
My husband is 39 years old. He has a 5mm stone in his urinary pathway. Since one week he is taking medicins but lower abdomen pain is there his testis is seen to be buldged. What can we do. How long this would persist.
My husband is having mild pelvic pain and more while urination. He had kidney stone, so was operated by surgery called ESWL. Since then he is having this mild pain. When consulted to doctor, they says after all check ups that it's normal. But there should be some reason.
My husband is having a anal hole burning. It started just this morning after he did his daily morning motion .we haven't been indulged in any intercourse since a month except he did a oral sex with me though I hadn't did it with him. Is it serious? Please waiting for your reply.
I am 40 years old and I am having continuous body ache for the past 2 days. And the urination is also not good. What should I do?
My dad is having urine trouble. Urine just get passed anytime .We did a test and his urea and cretanine reported double of just normal level.Currently he is taking Bio D3 . Because of this problem our home became unhygienic. I want to know the remedy of the his urinal trouble. Thanks,
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.