Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabakar B PelnekarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching in head, in hair roots of my head for last 2 years. I have shown this to allopathic, ayurvedic and homeopathic. But the itching is not going off. What should I do.
I am patient diabetes patient random 135 130 intake tablet zeemer fort & galouies 50 but not down. Please do help.
I am sixty year old. I am suffering type 2 diabetes for about ten years and under regular treatment. For last about three months I am not able to have sound sleep and feeling tense mentally all time. I am also having acute constipation now a days inspite of taking laxatives and having hardness in my stomach. I am taking one tablet of amryl m2 twice in day i. E. Morning / evening and one tablet of trajenta in the afternoon as advised by doctor for diabetes. Can you guide me to set my stomach right free from constipation and also mind tense free so that I can sleep well in the night.
I have been detected diabetes with hb1 6.7 in jan2016. Doctor advice me to diet control and come after rwo month. Now I have got checked hb-1 5.7. At the same time I also have detected with 60-70percent blockage in LAD and LCX. What I have to do.
Hello I'm 25 years old. Nowadays I don't feel sleepy. Even now a proper 6 hours of sleep. Can I get the remedy for it and suitable not high dose medicine for it Thank you.
She has a problem of tonsils and it is much more that she can't even drink water. It pains her too much. She is taking treatment but doc said it will be finished by taking tablets. This problem is more than 2 3 yrs. Pls advice me.
I am 29 year old and my back is painful in the morning (spine) but after taking bath it reduces pain, year ago my knee and hip was painful doctor told me that your uric acid level is increase he prescribed mi gout check, pan 40 for 4 month but from last 3 months my back is so painful.My uric acid level is increases.
I have premature ejaculation my sperms come out fast as my gf try's to hold my penis. Please help me out of it as I am not able to satisfy her.
He is suffering from allergy. His skin becomes read it happens usually. I thnk due to eosinophilia..
I had unprotected sex and I'm breastfeeding 3 months old baby. I don't want to get pregnant. What medicine should I have.
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body. There are few causes for lung fibrosis. When no cause is found it is called idiopathic fibrosis.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract.