Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have been bleeding from 1 and half month. What does it mean? And also I have irregular period. Pls suggest me.
I am 21 years old and unmarried. I have problem of irregular periods. I have habit of eating slate pens. Please suggest me the medicine name to regulate my periods ?
My wife 3 month before gave birth to a baby. Now we don't want next baby till 2 years. What the ways to avoid pregnancy except for using condoms. Which medicine will be cheap and best for long run or is there any other way to avoid pregnancy till 2 years need your advice.
Hello doctor, Yesterday I had inter course with my female partner. I used precaution as condoms. But the problem the meanwhile the time of evacuation. I did not stop for like 2-3 mins while ejaculating. I wonder if semen doesn't hit inside her. please recommend asap.
Everyday I am waking up (at 5. am) due to severe lower abdominal pain. (in the centre) its more unbearable than the perriods pain. Ps: my periods are regular, I was detected pcod (left overy) in month of july 2014. Which was cured by medical treatment & reports came normal (dec2014) please help
I am 22 years old female I am having pcos so my question is that can it be cured? Can hormone be balanced.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.