Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam VadwaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I have developed a sebacious cyst near my private part please advice any tablet . I face this once in a year very painful please advice ?
I get big pimples on my face due to which that part pains and then it gets red and pains. And there are spots of the pimple so what is the best result to avoid this at the earliest.
My wife (48 years) suffering from urticaria for last 15 years. Presently she is taking steroid every day. Experienced doctors please advise.?
I have a black colour just below my eyes. It could not change for a few days. My face become more ugly due to these black colour. How I can reduce these black colour?
I have dark circles under my eyes from almost 10years. I have tried many cosmetics for this but does not get any result. Please provide me any useful treatment for this.
I am not getting fat, nd also not getting long beard or even not getting hairs on some parts of my face ? Could you help me ?
Hello doctor, Myself Abhishek of age 19. Sir I am facing a lot of facial problem. I have so many pimples on my face, which generally disappears in 2 days of using my facewash i. E Acno fight garner. I have no idea how to get rid of it. Pls suggest me something.
I have a oily skin suggest some opinions so that my skin get more better? Due to this sometime I got bad impression.
I'm suffering from dryness skin which is to extreme like only some spots get dry that looks like DARK DRY PATCH. In my left Palm finger, in foot elbow, in knees. It got vanished when I was pregnant 2 years back. But then it came again. No oil or medicine is curing this. Please help me.
Have a problem of melasma on my cheek. Im 40 years old lady have a dry skin. Please suggest a good remedy, sunscreen and moisturiser. Thank you.
Hi sir, I have heard that after doing lasik surgery, it is not advisable to do facials and waxing on face. Is it true? Is there such a kind of pbm? Will it do any harm? Pls advice.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss.