Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam Harish NakmanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with back pain, unable to any wrk. Please help me. My legs also paining all the time. I did not taken any treatment till now.
Hi How soon can we resume weight training. I was diagnosed with 1.diffuse disc bulge at L3-L4. Moderate size broad-based posterocentral disc protrusion causes secondary central spinal canal stenosis, narrowing of bilateral neural foramina, mild compression on L5 traversing and abuts the L4 exiting nerve roots. I will much better and in no pain after 10 days of back exercise suggested by my physiotherapist.
Hello sir. my grandfather age is 79 years, his right knee was swollen. The flesh between the two bones near knee is gone and due to direct contact between those two bones near knee, an extra bone has been raised just a few spaces above the point of contact of those two bones but the extra bone does not show any pain. The pain was near left side of the point of contact of the right leg. As we have consulted some doctors they prefer that operation to be done for knee cap. Does we have any medical treatment which can be done instead of operation? we believe that he has no strength and ability to bear the pain while physiotherapy is going on. As we are thinking that if he can bear the pain, we would rather prefer operation than physiotherapy. So, is there any other medical treatment other than physiotherapy which by means through medicines injections? looking forward to your reply.
I am 20 years old malw, I am sporty person. Especially I play cricket. But now my right hand paining whenever I throw ball its start paining and I can't play. Also if I left any weight for specific time its also start paning. The pain is at upper side of elbow of my hand.
Sir, My knee ligament has broken before 4 days and now not pain in knee but when give weight on knee then leg is unbalanced and start some pain . So suggest me.
I am suffering from pain in my fingers of right hands and when I am trying to bend them together I feel pain at the end side of middle fingers. This is happening from last one week and also there is acute pain in right feet when I am trying to pull right feet and bend it. So please advise me what to do.
Dr. On and off I am getting back problems. In jan I had back spasam problem in right side and took some injections and it was ok. Then the problem came in the right side hib cured after injection and physiotherpy. Now from day right side paining a lot. I donot have any sugar or no bp but cholestral is there. My near by Dr. Says obesity is the problem and I am 5.3 and weighing 98 kgs. I donot want to take physiotherapy or any power killer tablets. Kindly advise what to do. Pain is acute.
I am 78 yrs. Suffering from knee-joint pain perticularly right knee from last two yrs. What should I do?
56 years old male. Regular in morning walks vegetarian. Since 2_3 months uric acid is 7.9 _ 8.1. Has small knots in feet under joints. Started having pain in knee joints. Having pain in feet. While running no problems. Advice medicine, exercises and food habits to be followed please.
Hello sir I am aditya chouhan I am 25 years old man my legs paining and very tired in work daily sir my help me what I can do.
I am suffering from some shoulder problem since 12 years back my shoulders bent backward so what I have to do now please reply me?
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.