Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PoonamYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. Me n my gf having sex since 3 months but never tried without condom. We want it purely natural. What should I do with safety?
I am facing irregular menstrual cycle. Its the third mnth and I had no periods. I was having pcod but after the treatment everything was normal but after one yrr I am again facing all these problems. With the absence of menstrual cycle I have stomach pain nd headache on almost everyday frm one mnth.
My wife has problem while feeding my son lots of pain occur in her breast while feeding what should I do this problem has taken long time help. Me.
What are the benefits and unbenifitial things in drinking of girls vaginal discharge and her's sexual fluid of vagina.
Did you know that HIV/AIDS is still one of the top 10 killers among African Americans ? 5th for men, 7th for women? Furthermore, the majority of all reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis occur among Blacks, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There?s no vaccine to prevent HIV or cure for AIDS or viral STDs, but in 2015, there are so many ways to protect yourself and others from infection.
1. ?You and your health matter.? You can shape your health and future by taking care of your sexual health today. We know you have a lot on your plate, but you need to make room for sexual health. Just like other aspects of your health ? heart health, diabetes and blood pressure ? it?s worth your time. Taking care of your sexual health can help you enjoy a healthier body, satisfying sexual life, positive relationships and peace of mind.
First, value who you are and decide what?s right for you. Sex is a natural part of life, and it can bring you pleasure, intimacy and joy, but it?s up to you to decide if and when you choose to have sex. Think about what you want in line with your personal values, desires and boundaries. These might change depending on your stage in life.
Treat your partners well and expect them to treat you well. Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, comfortable and safe. Partners should respect your boundaries and should care your about health.?
2. ?Get smart about your body and protect it. There are many different ways you can express yourself sexually and some activities are riskier than others. Before you have sex, it?s important to get informed about the risks of different sexual activities and the steps you can take to help protect yourself. If you?re engaging in vaginal, anal or oral sex, barrier methods, such as the male and female condom can greatly reduce your risk of contracting HIV and other STIs.
And women, if you?re having sex, you need to think about protecting yourself from both unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are the only method that offers dual protection. Some women are now using two methods ? a condom along with another contraceptive method, such as the IUD or pill ? to provide added protection against pregnancy. African-American girls are leading the way when it comes to dual protection with 13 percent using this strategy.?
3. ?Get tested for HIV. Testing is the gateway to care and treatment. With care and treatment, people with HIV can lead longer and healthier lives, just as people live with other long-term health conditions, but if you wait to too long, treatment is not as effective.
HIV testing is recommended at least once for all adolescents and adults. You should be tested at least once a year if you have had sex without a condom, have multiple partners, have an STI, or share drug-injection equipment.
If you?re a man who has sex with men, you should be tested at least once a year. And, you should be tested every 3-6 months if you have unprotected sex, have multiple partners, share drug-injecting equipment, or have a partner who engages in any of these behaviors.?
4. ?Get screened regularly for other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk for HIV. People who have genital herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea are more likely to get HIV. These STIs, which can cause a sore or break in the skin, disrupt barriers that provide protection against infections and may allow HIV to more easily enter your body. Regular screening is key since many of these STIs don?t have symptoms, but if they?re detected early, they can be cured or effectively treated. Regular screening for a variety of STIs is recommended for both women and men.?
5. ?If you are at significant risk of HIV infection, consider taking Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which is a drug that can prevent HIV infection. People who are at significant risk of HIV infection should talk with their health care provider about PrEP. PrEP can help you prevent HIV by taking a pill every day. It can lower risk by 92 percent (CDC). To be the most effective, it must be taken every day. When someone is exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, PrEP can help stop the virus from establishing a permanent infection. PrEP is a powerful prevention tool, and when combined with condoms and other prevention methods, it can provide even greater protection than if used alone.?
6. ?Make sexual health part of your health care routine. Find a health care provider who makes you feel comfortable. Have open conversations about how to stay healthy, and any concerns that you have. Take charge of your health and make sure you get all of the sexual health care services that are recommended for you, including vaccines and screenings for STIs and HIV. To learn more about specific services for women and men.
Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend day before yesterday. I am sure that I pulled out before ejecting. Still I have given her the pills today. Is there still any chance of her getting pregnant? If yes what will be the symptoms and if no what will be the symptoms?
Jelqing Penis Enlargement Exercises - How Do They Work?
Ever since the beginning of time, men have tried hard to expand their penis size and the overall duration of their erections. In some cases, they have even sacrificed their safety and that of their manhood just to get the chance to make their penises bigger. From manual shaft stretching to jelqing penis enlargement exercises to hanging weights on the scrotum and the penis - men have tried them all.
Fortunately, jelqing penis enlargement exercises are quite reliable in this particular department. Known to originate from the Middle East, jelqing penis enlargement exercises were taught by fathers to sons to help enhance their sexual relationships.
These exercises basically involved teaching a penile massage that could increase a man's penis size. Today, jelqing is commonly used to describe various different natural penis enlargement exercises and a lot of college students from all over the world claim that it came about as a slang term for masturbation. Either way, jelqing penis enlargement exercises are mainly used to increase the girth and length of the penis nowadays. While it may take some time to see any significant results while doing this, the good news is that it also comes with a lot of different noticeable benefits for those who do them.
You are probably wondering whether jelqing penis enlargement exercises are actually effective at increasing a man's penis size, though. Well, it may definitely take time to master all of the intricacies of these particular exercises, but once you get the hang of them, penis enhancement is definitely possible.
One study revolving around the effectiveness of jelqing was conducted in the late 1970s. Brian Richards from the UK whose research was published in the British Journal of Sexual Medicine conducted it. His research showed growth results of up to 87% for his test group at hand. 28 men also demonstrated verifiable and permanent penis enlargement after the entire three-month study.
In terms of penis length, the men in the study experienced an average increase of 1.125 inches, though even the smallest increase was still 1 inch. The greatest increase in length was 1.5 inches. In terms of penis girth, the men in the study experienced an average increase of 1 inch, though even the smallest increase was still 0.875 inches. The greatest increase in girth was 1.25 inches.
As astounding as these findings are, though, the most important thing would still be to stay safe while doing these exercises at all times. This means that you should never forget to warm up before doing your exercises. You should also make sure that you grip your penis very gently at all times and only do the exercises at an intensity that you can comfortably tolerate. Make sure you do not jelq with a complete erection, either, and always leave the tip of your penis alone while you're at it, as well.
The warm up to these exercises basically involve a warm bath or a warm washcloth that can be applied to the penis. The main goal of this warm up is to simply send more blood into the penis in order to open up the blood vessels inside of it. After finishing the warm up, you can then do your jelq techniques as needed.
Another important thing to do before commencing with jelqing penis enlargement exercises would be to apply some lubrication onto your penis. A lot of men use water-based lubricants, even though they tend to dry it. After all, they are water-soluble and completely safe. Plus, they can just be reapplied as needed anyway. Oil-based lubricants should be avoided at all costs since they can clog the skin's pores and breed infection. Again: always stay safe, no matter what!