Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have a upper back pain. I feel it only when I wake up in the morning. I don't feel the pain in daytime.
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
I am 32 years old, I am suffering from lower back pain since 6 months, I am taking homeopathic since 6 months, still then that is not curable. What can I do? I am a technician in pharma company, most of time I am working in standing. Please give me your advice. That is important for me.
My mother is suffering from an acute pain in her joints from last two years. And we are thinking for a knee surgery, please suggest for this problem.
I am 18 years old. I'm suffering from backpain. From last 1 month. please give a good suggestion to relief from it.
I have leg pain from 3 days. And it have heavy pain and how it reduce. Can you suggestion. please tell me wat should be?
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
My father have problem for 8th months weight loss 8 kg fever in evening 100, loss of appetite and leg and shoulder pain Please tell .
Suffering from knee joint pain for past 5 years. Does knee replacement surgery is the only option or it can be cured thru medicine?
I am 32 years old bt now m suffering from left knee pain of last 4 years then I want any better treatment for healthy.
I'm 28 yes male. I have severe back pain for past 2 months. I already take medicine for this. But no use. So what to do for curing this?
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days
Sir I am 48 years old male having 160 cms, height and 67 kgs of weight. I have frozen my right shoulder with pain since november 2014. Please advise me a suitable treatment and medicines or any home remedies for open the shoulder and get relief from pain. Thanking you in anticipations. Yours sincerely
Hello doctor I have lavish jain I am 26 year old man I have back pain problem last one week please help me doctor what should I do.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.