Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir, my sister has been suffering from lower abdomen pain. And we consult a gynecologist, and doctor was recommended to ultrasound. After reading report doctor said that a cyst present her ovary. And written medicine , and advice her after period consult doctor. Sir kindly describe is it effect for future life and it affect for reproductive system?
I have severe sensitivity in upper and lower jaw during eating drinking chewing etc. Could you please recommended me any herbal or another product to overcome the effect of sensitivity please.
Agar kisi aadami ko apani height badani ho to use kya karana chahiye. And agar aadami ke dono ghutane eksaman ho jaye to kya karana chahiye. Can you reply please.
I am living very happily before some days with my wife and a kid and with my parents. On a day some thing happen wrong with my wife and my mother and my wife said she will not leave with my parents anymore, so I felt very much annoyed and we quarreled each other and she used so much wrong words that I never thought she can say so, so I felt deeply sad, so I decided to leave her to her parents home for some days but my father not allowed same and said asked her not to go and they will not leave with her and she said OK, and now she is leaving with me at my parents home but since that incident I am still feeling so much depressed and my mind is not ready to accept her after all this happened more than 20 days back, so I am not sure what I have to do next and felling very depressed and sad, some thing going very wrong in my life, please help.
My friend hav erection problem, he got married recently. Can you please help him with your valuable tips.
I am 25 year old I have backache from 2 year and I have taken medicine but than also have not get relif so if I have any advice than sugest me plz.
(1)what is the safe difference between systolic and dystolic pressure (2) systolic pressure increase or dystolic pressure increase which is more important and dangerous (3) can there be difference in the bp measured in right hand and left hand. (4) are the readings of electronic bp measuring instruments such as omron with hand cuff are reliable.(5) what is the optimum time to measure bp at home regularly with omron and in which position. (6) is it true that once tablets are being taken for bp control it cannot be stopped for life time.
Hello I am 22 years old. Nd I want to know how to increase the size of the penis? Ia the size of the penis is 4.5" is ok?
Hello doctor, I am having a burning or may be acidity from my stomach to my throat and sometimes in my chest, sometimes when I breath deep I feel someone is stretching my veins in my chest, and I feel some kind of lumps is there in my throat, I am having this for 4 days. I use to smoke a little, but was a heavy smoker for 3 years like 10 cigarettes on an average in past but now 1 or 2 on a daily basis, should I be worried of cancer or something, am nervous and can't sleep please help me out doctor. Thanks a lot in advance.
I feel nightfall for some days. And for some days I sleep well. What is the reason for it? Any treatment for it?
Osteoporosis wreaks havoc in many senior citizens, especially women. This is a disorder that systematically weakens the bone and can fracture the spine and the hip. If not treated early, it poses a serious threat to mobility. While medicine is a prerequisite to treating this condition, exercise goes a long way in helping patients of osteoporosis. Regular exercise can improve balance and strengthen the muscle. This being said a doctor should be consulted for a fitness assessment and bone density test before going ahead with any exercise routine.
What is the right exercise for you?
Exercises are recommended depending on the degree of osteoporosis a person is suffering from. Some exercises may not be suitable for a person while some can greatly help. It is therefore suggested that a doctor or physiotherapist is consulted before starting any exercise. Here is a list of exercise that doctors often suggest:
- Strength training: Strength training aims at strengthening the spine and other muscles. It includes the usage of free weights and lifting own body weight. In case the exercise involves the usage of weight machines, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the spine does not get twisted. Resistance training, on the other hand, should be designed in such a way that it fits the tolerance and ability to cope up.
- Flexibility exercises: When the joints are allowed to go through the range of motion, it helps in muscle function. Stretching, for instance, should only be done when the muscle is warmed up. Care should be taken that stretching is done gently which is devoid of any bouncing. The spine should not be flexed. Any exercise that demands to bend towards the waist should also be avoided. An experienced physiotherapist should be able to suggest which stretching exercise is suitable for patients with osteoporosis.
- Aerobic training: Aerobic training necessarily means that the bone supports the body weight. This exercise helps the bone from mineral loss and is good for body balance strength and flexibility. Some aerobics that can be easily performed by patients with osteoporosis include dancing, stair climbing, cycling and walking. These exercises also help in blood circulation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercises you must avoid: High-impact body activity exercises such as jogging, jumping and running should be strictly avoided in order to avoid bone fracture and weaken muscle. Unlike exercises with controlled movements, these exercises can twist the spine and cause severe immobility in movement.
- Twisting: For patients with osteoporosis, an exercise that involves forward bending resulting the waist to come down should be avoided. Exercise such as this can cause compression fractures leading to restriction in physical movement for a temporary to longer duration. Any sort of bending and twisting, therefore, should be avoided.