Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja ShahYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has suppose to doubt of pregnancy as 2nd month. Is there possibility to abort by pills or simple medication. She is not interested to go hospital,
I am 21 years old male and have a backache from last 2 months. I had tried ointments and hot belts but the pain is still there. What should I do now?
Sir please I am doing this first time please suggest me how to massage penis and sir how to stop getting erections whenever I see shemale.
I am 21 years old unmarried there is milk coming from my breast (white watery fluid) before 1 months I ate almonds added with cow milk.
I am 55 years old. For last year or so have 2 problems: 1 climax early. 2. The hardness is less to earlier. Can both these be treated?
Sex during pregnancy - is it safe?
If you're pregnant, you may be curious or worry whether it's safe to have sex and how you can go about it. The good thing is, it's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy. You might find that your sex drive is uncontrollable during your pregnancy you may go through phases of being very sex driven, and then phases of not wanting sex at all so it's important to know about sex during pregnancy and what you can expect.
While sex is safe for most couples during pregnancy, the most difficult part may be having sex in a way that's enjoyable and comfortable for you particularly if you're far along with your pregnancy. It can take a little time to explore and experiment together to work out what's comfortable and pleasurable for you both, especially if you have a bump in the way! your breasts might feel tender, and it may be uncomfortable if your partner penetrates too deeply, so it might be better to lie on your sides with your partner behind; this way he won't put any pressure on your bump but can penetrate and stimulate you at the same time.
You can also:
- straddle your partner as he lies on his back. This way, there is no pressure on your belly and you can control the pace.
- lie side by side with your partner facing your back, and entering you from behind.
- support yourself on your knees and elbows, and have your partner kneel and enter you from behind.
Be aware that it's common for women to experience some bleeding during intercourse whilst pregnant, especially in their first trimester. This is cause by the normal swelling of capillaries in the cervix, which can burst when irritated during sex. Spotting (random spots of blood) is generally nothing to worry about, however you should mention it to your midwife just to let her know if this does happen. However, if you are ever losing a lot of blood, you should consult your doctor immediately and get checked out at the hospital.
It's important to talk about sex with your partner. Your partner's desire for sex may equally increase or decrease during your pregnancy, and be aware that he might feel very cautious about having sex with the fear of hurting you or the baby, so be sure to communicate what feels good and positions that you're comfortable with. Try experimenting with different sexual positions to find ones that suit you both. It may take time to get used to it, particularly as your bump grows bigger, however there is no reason why you should stop having sex just because of your pregnancy.
If you have any queries or worries, the best thing to do is consult your midwife or doctor and they can offer guidance and reassurance about sex during your pregnancy.
Dear doctor . I am. 30 years old now. Before for many years I had a habit of masturbating by watching porn movies. And now I am married. I had a problem in erection. And pre mature ejaculation. Later it got worsen I had no erection at all . For. Few days I took. Viagra tablets and after few weeks stopped. Met a consultation urologist and got 2 medicine one is tentex royal from himalaya and other is sone. tentex some. Medication ? and Dr. asked me reduce my. Weight. I have done scrotum ultrasound and urine test both are normal ? please advice
Hi doctor I am a student, whenever I study I forget after that please suggest me something for that How can I increase my concentration level.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.