Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja KunderYour feedback matters!
I am having rashes in my private areas .spreading all over my body slowly ,eye also ,i am taking amoxylin.
I have skin problem. It becomes dark when mosquito bites and made it itching. It remains stains. Any solution please.
I am having a white pimple on the inner skin of my penis. I guess it's is genital wart. Are genital wart curable? If is goes away on its own will it effect my sex life after I get married? Will I be able to have kids?
I am 17 years old and today's morning when I was reading a newspaper I watched that my hair's were fallen on the paper (around 15-20. After that too when I was studying, I saw my hair's were fallen on my notebook (around 20. I also have itching in my scalp and dandruff too. My hair's have also gone grey. I also be in the sun for an average 5 hours a day and some days to 10 hours. What should I do ?Please tell.
I am 23 yr old and I have severe hairfall problem I have used anti dandruff shampoo and have changed oil but it made no. Change please help me.
I am having a dark complexion face and also it is to oily. I just loss my confidence wherever I go because of my dull face. I have tried many cosmetics to get a fair complexion but it didn't worked. What should I do to get a fair complexion and a oil free face?
I am 59 male,Can you suggest treatment for removal of testicle warts? If yes, what is the cost? And what will be the duration of the treatment?
My skin so oily and I want to remove this oil from my face for ever please give me some guidance so oily and though don't know what to do.
Lybrate | Dr. Ashish Deshmukh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybarte | Dr. Yogesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My hair are going thinner every day. They are always very dry n unhealthy. please suggest me some Home made way.
I've oily face, more pimples on face and my skin was dull. My age was 23 male weight 58 kgs, height 172 cm How should I control it give me some suggestions please.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.