Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Gupte
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja GupteYour feedback matters!
I am very weak .pls consult me what I do. I have only 40 weight .I wana increase my weight.Please tell.
Hello. My name is Nikita and I am 24 years old. I have been experiencing bleeding gums since last few weeks and am really concerned as to what could have caused it.
I'm getting bald due heredity problem. Hence I have consulted doctor and they have given me medicine below. 1. Finabald 1mg - daily 1 tablet 2. Biotin 5mg - daily 1 tablet 3. Mx-5 oil - 2times to head. I have used this for 3months and I got hairs and then I stopped it. After 6months again I was getting bald so again I started. Now im not able to get erection. Having problem in sex. Is it due to medication or is it only temporary problem. Or please suggest me what to do. Should I continue taking medicine or stop it. Im not married. I also started taking rejuvite capluse for regain my sexual erction. Wil this capsule help me for erction. Please help me in this.
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.