Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush NaikYour feedback matters!
M facing d problem of pimples. M using betnovate-N to remove. Improvement is there but not much. N black marks r left due to these pimples. Please help me what to use. Also suggest me wht to do to remove these black marks from my face. Thanx.
My sister age 22 years. A red spot in body after some day sport convert white than some month it is recover and gap in nail plus white sport in scalps.
I have black scars on my forehead skin (it look like dead skin) what should I do I have tried all remedy eventhough I went through laser also but still it is there so please tell me. Currently I am not in india I am in japan.
Hello doctor, I have some issues regarding my dark and oily skin. There are few tiny pimples for I'm using clindamycin and nicotinamide gel. There are also few dark spots on my face. My skin is bit sensitive. My inner body is quite fairer than my face. Please help me out to get a fairer and a good complexion of skin. Please suggest me something which is suitable for my skin type to get fairer and good looking skin. PLEASE HELP ME OUT DOCTOR. You can look at my pic on my profile for better suggestions.. Thank you.
Hi I'm a male my face becomes dark and very oily in sun times wat should I do or use to remove oil from my face skin and my hands and legs also becomes dark in the sun wat to do help me out with this.
I am having blackheads on my nose. I tried all methods of removing it like clean up and all but it comes back again. Is there any permanent solution for it.
My legs are getting bit of rough and dark especially near its toe end during this cold season, what should I do to rid of those dark patches?
Hi. I have blemishes on my face. And they are increasing. My job is computer based But I use sunscreen 50 spf. please help me to reduce dem.
What I do for pimples, dark spot, and rash in my face .big problem in my face .i apply lots of cream and medicine but no any effect.
My skin complexion has become very dark recently and I have lots of pimples on my face, shoulders and back. I am 26 years old. Please suggest good Treatment for that.
Wrinkles and folds are very common problems seen in early 30s itself. Its due to sun, stress, gravity, undue muscle action. Forehead lines, frown lines, lines at corners of eyes.
The question is - Is there a solution?
The answer - Yes.
Answer is Botox. A wrinkle softener and a fold relaxer.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.