Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Piya Ballani ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old and I am suffering from thyroid. Because of which I have gained extra weight and and spondilytis since few months because of which I cannot sit in a constant position for a long time. Doctors have adviced that both the diseases are not curable completely. Kindly suggest me what to do?
I have thyroid, Is there anyway to eradicate this disease. Right now I'm taking ELTROXIN-25 mcg daily. Please suggest what should I do? Should I go for homeopathy or ayurveda.
I am 49 years old. 62 yrs weight. 5' 6" height. Glucose fasting 105 mg, glucose post prandial. 118 mg, hdl colestrol. 42 mg, ldl. 131 mg, vldl. 25 mg, triglycendes. 123mg, creatine 1.2 mg. Light gastric problem. Please inform my health condition. With the above reasons, if any problem to my health condition in future? if so please inform precautionary measures prevent
I am 38. I have a thyroid related problem called'goiter' Is there any treatment for removal of goiter? Please suggest me.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism since 5 years, and I am confused too any extent. Ayurveda doctors say it is completely curable, and I will be fine whereas Allopathic or general docs. Say that its not curable, I have to take medicine for life time. I am in big dilemma, please guide.
The occurrence of diabetes is expanding step by step. Being a silent executioner, it is attacking the youthful generation subtly that builds the weight of exchequer on the general population. Individuals, who are taking cutting edge medicines for diabetes treatment, prompting to searching of option arrangement of medicine where Ayurveda has more prominent application and significance. Ayurveda treats diabetes through diet, drugs, exercise and panchakarma.
Reasons for diabetes
- Deficiency of exercise
- Diet expanding kapha dosha, for example, fats, sugar, rice, potatoes
- Mental stress and strain
- Over the top sleep
Straightforward Ayurvedic cure for diabetes
- Bitter Gourd Juice: Juice of Karela (30 ml) might be gone up against discharge stomach day by day in the early morning. It is considered as one the best remedies for diabetes. Pulverize the bitter melon into a grinder in the wake of isolating its seeds. Tad bit of water may likewise be included. Strainer this to have juice.
- Methi Seeds: Fenugreek seeds or its mix with ayurvedic herbs are helpful remedy to decrease the signs and symptoms of diabetes. Absorbed fenugreek seeds warm water overnight took after by biting it in the morning.
- Triphala: Triphala alongside different fixings are helpful in bringing down the sugar levels in blood. The decoction of a balance of base of Triphala, barberry, moth (20ml) and colocynth might be brought with turmeric powder (4gm) twice per day.
- Amla: The juice of Amla (Embelica officinalis) (20 ml) twice per day is useful for diabetic patient. The powder of Amla fruit may likewise be taken twice every day.
- Aloe Vera and ground sound leaf: The blend of turmeric (1/2 tbsp), ground sound leaf (1/2 tbsp), and aloe vera gel (1 tbsp) if taken twice every prior day lunch and supper, is useful to control sugar in blood along these lines successful for the issue.
- Cinnamon powder: This is one of the essential regular home remedies. Step by step instructions to plan: First take one liter of drinkable water. Include 3-4 tbsp of cinnamon powder and warmth it for 20 minutes. Strain the blend and made it cool. Drink it consistently.
- Diet: Use Varee, barly, Kulittha, Mung, old rice, Chickpeas, bitter gourd, dudhee gourd, Dodaka, in diet. Incorporate 'Tikta ras' things in diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have irregular menstrual cycle My weight has gone high doctor said I have cyst Low thyroid Pls give some suggestions to get regular menstrual cycle and to reduce weight .
I am diabetic patient, what kind of diet I will take and what kind of exercise I will do for better result.
I am a 39 year old diabetic, my diabties is generally under control but some times my fasting goes up to 165 where as pp is mostly normal I am taking glycomet trio 2 twice a day, my bp also some times goes to 100 - 145, how should I proceed further.
I have hypothyroid and I am suffering from alopecia. A small path has appeared on the middle of my head and i'm suffering from huge hairfall, around 200-300 strands a day and almost 500 on day of head wash. Plse help me. I have lost 3/4th of my hair volume.
I am 44 yrs old and diabitic last 8 yrs. My pp sugar level is approx 240. I have taken glizid m before breakfast and before dinner. But my sugar level is not in control. What can I do ?
Hi, I am 29. I have extremely low T (250 ng/dL). TSH levels 5.3 I have erectile dysfunction for more than a year and I my hair have grown so thin that I look almost bald. I was on Aquaviron TRT (25 mg/ml) once a week for 3 months but that hardly changed anything. What do I do?
I am 32 yrs old. I am suffering from diabetes last 2 yrs. I am taking metforming hydrochloride 500mg and glimipiride 2mg together after lunch. But my sugar levels in fasting is 136 to145.
I am a diabetic since last year. I am too fat. I tried home medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
Here are some causes and treatments of hypertension