Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pinesh Surti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pinesh SurtiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old and married. I am feeling uneasy since last 7 days. It seems a vaginal infection. Symptom's are itching, pain during intercourse, frequent urination, odour from vaginal place, fluid discharge. Please suggest me cure.
Im advised to take overall l tablet ,actually I want to know the purpose of taking that tablet. If its for preventing pregnancy means shall I stop taking it because im separated from my hubby now.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.
I am 40 years old female and I have hormonal imbalance problem. Hair growth on body, weight put on, constipation and wrinkle on face its all about hormonal changes. Please suggest me what would I do for hormonal balance.
Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?
Older studies have indicated that viewing sexually direct media might be associated with sexual risk behaviors in men who have sex with men or homosexuas. However, most prior research has not explored this association cross-culturally or the potential influence that important a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study might have on the association.The aim is to explore the association between self-reports of viewing Sexually explicit media depicting various sexual risk behaviors and engagement in sexual risk behaviors after controlling for relevant a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study in India.
200 hundred Men who have sex with men participated in a survey, Sexually direct media consumption was surprisingly frequent in Men who have sex with men in India. Viewing a larger proportion of Sexually direct media showing sexual risk behaviors was associated with a larger number of regular partners with whom Men who have sex with men or homosexuals reported engaging in sexual risk behaviors, but not with the number of casual partners. HIV-related knowledge and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of regular partners with whom homosexuals had engaged in sexual risk behaviors. Seeking sexual sensation, HIV-related knowledge, and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of casual partners with whom Men who have sex with men had engaged in sexual risk behaviors.
Further research exploring the relation between Sexually explicit direct use and sexual health risk behaviors should considered important psychological and behavioral a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome, as sexually transmitted infections are on the rise in our country.