Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pinesh SurtiYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old women. And my weight is nearly 85 kgs. I am taking zerostiff tablet but still there is no improvement. How to get relief from it permanently ?
I was having intercourse with my girlfriend with condom but after sperm, I took off my condom and put back my penis into her then suddenly took off it but didn't intercourse without condom, my penis head was having little sperm. will she get pregnant?
I had intimated 2 months ago.in the month of february but I had not received my menstrual. Cycle in april. Are there chances of pregnancy?
Does contraceptive pills help in regulation of periods? If yes then How does it help? Is it right to take pills even when no sex z performed?
hi, I am 26 male. My blood group is b+ and my partner's blood group is b-. We are getting married. Are there any complications in having a baby?
I had a kidney transplant 6 years back. Now I am 31 yrs. I am on immunosuppressives medicines. I had 2 miscarriages recently. What are the precautions I should take before next pregnancy?
Sir m 22 year old girl. I have thyroid problem last two year as well as period problem. And I want gain weight so what should I do.
Morning sickness: eat crackers, cereal, or pretzels before getting out of bed; eat small, frequent meals throughout the day; avoid fatty, fried, spicy, and greasy foods.
Constipation: eat more fresh fruit and vegetables. Also, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
Diarrhea: eat more foods that contain pectin and gums (two types of dietary fiber) to help absorb excess water. Examples of these foods are applesauce, bananas, white rice, oatmeal, and refined wheat bread.
Heartburn: eat small, frequent meals throughout the day; try drinking milk before eating; and limit caffeinated foods and beverages, citric beverages, and spicy foods.
1. Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
2 wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
3. Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
6. Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your skin, you should make an appointment with Dr. Venus
Dr. cooper t kb lagwana chahiye or iske effect or side effect kya h? Dr. agar is ki copper k wire andar toot jaye to koi problem hoti h?
She is a girl of 21 years old. Having a pain in lower abdominal. And this is not steady. Pain occurs suddenly in lower abdominal mainly right and left side. Which sometime causes loose motions. What is the reasons sir?
We did foreplay (including fingering) followed by rubbing our vestigial organ. Penis was not in. But now after 6 hours she had a bit of bleeding (in case of hymen being broken) It's her period date in next 2 days, do we need an I-PILL. And if she have normal periods in the next 2 days, is it still required to have a PILL.
There are a number of ways in modern day medical science for helping couples conceive, in case they are not able to do so in a natural way. Apart from IUI, IVF and other forms of artificial insemination, one such way is ovulation induction. In this procedure, the ovaries are stimulated to release an egg which can maximize the chances of natural conception, or even through IUI. This is an effective process that works well, provided there are no other infections and diseases at play. It basically works by stoking the relevant hormones with the help of tablets and injections. Let us find out more about the process.
Varied Tests: Before embarking on the process, the doctor will conduct a number of tests to ensure that you are capable of conceiving by natural means or even with artificial insemination. These tests help in making sure that there are no other ailments in the picture, which may hamper the process of ovulation induction or affect the ovaries in general.
Ovulation Cycle: Thereafter, the doctor will take blood samples in order to study the exact ovulation cycle that the body follows. These blood samples will be studied to measure the level of hormones at different stages so as to find out the most opportune time when the situation may be congenial for the ovulation induction to begin. A transvaginal ultrasound will also be carried out so that the doctor may study the development of follicles within the ovaries. These follicles usually line the ovaries. This ultrasound will also study the thickness and appearance of the womb’s lining.
The Ovulation Induction Cycle: The ovulation induction cycle will begin with tests that will happen starting from day one to day four. Once the tests have ascertained that the body is ready to go through the process with maximum chances of conception, the process will begin on fourth day. On this day, the patient will be given medication like Clomiphene Citrate. This medicine is also usually given to patients who are undergoing IUI or artificial insemination as it is said to increase the likelihood of conception. The Follicle Stimulating Hormone injection will also be given to the patient on the same day.
After the Medication: Once the medication and injections have been administered, the patient will have to go through a test to study the hormone levels in the body. This usually takes place around day 10 or 11. Thereafter, two weeks later, the patient will go through an ultrasound to find out if the ovulation is about to begin.
Time: While this is an effective method, one must remember that the ovulation results may take time for women who do not have normal menstrual cycles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 yrs old. I have been suffering from irregular periods since 4 years. I took a numerous medication including allopathy, ayurvedic and homeopathy. After taking the medicines I get my regular periods for the next month. Then again the problem of not getting periods for 2 to 3 months continues. Instead I get more of white discharge. I was advice to exercise on a regular basis. I did everything but the problem is still persisting. What should I really do? Please help me.
Wife is in the ninth month of pregnancy. She is suffering from itching problem since a month. No tube provided not being so helpful. Even unable to sleep over the night.
I am 25 years old female. Unmarried,and my weight is 45. My problem is sagging breast could please suggest me any best products without side effects. And it should give best result with in 1 or 2 months. 32 D is my breast size. I want that size. But it should not be saggy.
I have my regular cycle length of 25 and periods length of 5-6 days.In april my should be on 14 but I want it earlier on 10 april wht should I do for this. I do not want to take allopathy medication.
Low libido or a decreased intimate activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation.
It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead. 7 critical factors attributing to low libido
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and post menopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6- 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical ailemnts: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest Leg Syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby a male experiences uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit affecting a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Weight gain: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Monotony: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.