Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pillay Rajarathnam VasudevanYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old male. I have dark marks and shadow on my face. I used many creams but all were not worked. Please give me advise for it.
I am 23 year old male have got sparse hairs all over body and face. This bothers me lot sometimes to be social with people. Please give me some suggestionsNote: My FSH and testosterone levels are normal but LH level is bit low.
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I suffer blooding very often from my teeth and constant swallowing. I need to know what should I do?
I am 30 years old .l have hypertension and I take amlodac 5 and metolar 25 at night. Is it OK for my age. Future I will have any side effects.
Hello. Actually I and my girlfriend had sex (protected) in September. And she got her periods in october. But in this month (November) her periods haven't come yet. Its been 5 days past than normal date. Is anything serious? Please suggest me what to do.
My skin is very dry, in summer it is same for that I have rushes on my skin, how to make my skin smooth?
My health is not good due to nightfall. I am 16 years boy but my weight is only 47 kg. I want to grow up my body mass or weight. What should I do?
Hi I'm a male I want to look very fair and good looking but my face, hands and legs r black I want them to look and be fair and glowing please help me out wat to do how to look very fair and glowing and.
Hello! i am 58yrs lady. Having pains from hip-joint to ankel bone, diabetic, bp n anaemic, too. What test to do n how to get rid of d pains?
Can I take thyroxine to improve my metabolism. Or its necessary to chek first, or its only taken in case if hypothyroidism.
I am 17 year old male and I am suffering from loose motion problem from before 2 or 3 days. What can I do for it sir.
I went to dermatologist for my hair fall (15 approx) so they suggested to use minoxidil topical solution is 10%.So is there any side effects. And I want to know if I stop using this product after a month then again my hair will start falling or not.
I am 22years old I have flat mole on my nose since my birth. Can I remove it. Wat s the procedure to remove and how much s the charge. Thank you.
I am 33 years old. I used to have vomiting sensation and vomit while brushing in the morning. Looks I have lots of pitham. Can you please provide me a solution.
Mam or sir. I am facing with one problem. I got continuous night falls sometimes during sleep means I am loosing sperms while dreaming. continuous two days. I do not know why it happens. Can you suggest me it is harmful for my body or what. Becoz after that night fall I feels irritated nd sometimes weak also.
Also known as slipped disc, herniated disc or sciatica. The discs are the shock absorbers of your spine. When they are injured the inner soft part of the disc can protrude out through a tear in the outer lining of the disc. This disc material can press on the nerves in the spinal column, injuring them through direct pressure and causing inflammation.
The most common age to develop a disc prolapse is between the ages of 30-50 years., twice as many men as women are affected. Prolpased discs occur mainly in the low back (lumbar) spine. Less than I in 20 cases of back pain are due to a disc prolapse, most are due to mechanical back pain. (see section back pain).
A slipped disc is characterised by sudden, severe back pain that is often made worse by movement and which can usually be eased by lying down flat.
Nerve root pain (sciatica) can also occur because a nerve is trapped or irritated by a prolapsed disc. Although the problem is in the back, patients experience pain along the course of the nerve, for example, down a leg to the calf or foot.
With a prolapsed disc, the sciatic nerve is most commonly affected. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve that is made up from several smaller nerves that come out from the spinal cord in the lower back and travels down each leg. The irritation or pressure on the nerve may also cause pins and needles, numbness or weakness in part of a buttock, leg or foot.
In rare cases, cauda equina syndrome can occur. This is a disorder where the nerves at the very bottom of the spinal cord are trapped. It can cause low back pain as well as problems with bowel and bladder function and weakness in one or both legs. These symptoms need urgent medical treatment to prevent permanent damage to the nerves that supply the bladder and bowel.
A large number of people can have a prolapsed disc without any symptoms if it doesn’t trap or irritate the nerve.
A doctor will normally be able to diagnose a prolapsed disc from the symptoms and by examining the patient.
In most cases, no tests are needed, as the symptoms often settle within a few weeks.
Tests such as x-rays or scans may be advised if symptoms persist. In particular, an MRI scan can show the site and size of a prolapsed disc. This information is needed if surgery is being considered