Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Philip AbhrahamYour feedback matters!
I had a surgery for prolapse rectum one month before. Now I am facing tight motion problems, I want the solution for free motion. please.?
Mere umar 29 hai muje pichale 6 mahine se pet ke takalif hai kuch bhi khatha hu bathroom Jana lagata hai mere body week hote jarahi hai please suggest what should I do? Kya pailes ke vajese to nahi ho raha muje piles ki bhi taklif hai.
Consult a gastoenterologist as soon if you have fatty liver.
Is it essential to remove pancreas if its complaint? can we withstand even if there is no pancreas? which are the pancreatic secretions? how can we avoid this disease?
I am in 3rd Trimester, having dizygotic twins. I am starting to have Diarrhea. What should I do to stop it?
Mujhe 2 salo se amobiasis ki problm hai kabhi rahta kabhi thik ho jata Norflox tz and o2+lopex lecke dekh chuka hu dwa se aram rahta hai. Band karne ke bad fir se ho jata ha ab kaun si medicine hu permanante aram ke liye.
How to treat fistula at home. What is the best remedy to get rid of them without getting operation. Give some methods and prescriptions.
My child is suffering from diahhrea since last week. Is there any cure that could give immediate relief? Can diahhrea continue for so long?
I am getting gas n acidity problem regularly. While getting pain in stomach it is also effecting with a pain inside my left arm joint. Can you suggest me.
Hello Dr. 2weeks before I had headache, fatigue and my penis is being vibration sensation due to over masturbation, after that I had cough and diarrhea. Now diarrhea cured but I have cough sometimes. I am wondering whether I have HIV aids. I didn't did any immoral things in my life. But fear keeps me not sleep and fatigue. Please help me to cone out of this.
Dear Dr, my mother was suffering from stomach issue like gas and inflammation just below the ribcage for the last few years and recently she changed resident and water quality is average and we drink hand pump water or tap water directly, suddenly she suffered from acute pain we asked a doctor in our family took her for ultrasound. The report says. No free fluid seen in POD Gall bladder - Thickened wall GB enlarged in size distended and has an oval calculus shadow at neck 15.1 mm. Impression - cholelithiasis with chronic cholecystitis. Doctor advise to have immediate surgical removal as it indicates stone in kidney, please advise if it can be done through medicine or immediate operation is required. Thanks.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.