Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Percis D RabadiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old man and have a problem genital and hip area scabies problem last 3 month, what should I do?
Hi doctor, I'm trying to cure my haemorrhoids through water fasting can you help in recommending how should I go about it?
I am 23 years old and after my firstbreakup I do not have any sexual feelings. I am virgin. But many of my friends of same age have such feelings but am not having it since my breakup. Is it normal? If no what shud I do?
Hello doctor. This is ashutosh sharma. I have a question about masturbation. It has become a habit of mine like everyday. Is it harmful if yes what should be done to overcome it.
Hello doctor. Am 25 years old I have not got my period from 40 days from last 4 days I have more pain in legs and backache its came yesterday little and again stopped pls suggest me wt yo do any tablet only this month am facing lik this problem pls suggest.
Sir I have a small pimple in my face but its gives me alot of pain. Please give me a solution for it and how can I remove it.
Hello Sir/madam. My weight before pregnancy is 57 and after delivery it is 67. And now my baby is 1 and half year but still I didn't lose my weight so I want to start my day and end my day with honey and cinnamon drink what do you suggest ?thank you.
I have cold and I'm highly sneezing all day and in the night . My nose started to block like a wall inside of nose. I couldn't take oxygen. So if you could help me.
I have a problem with me regarding my facial hairs I do not have facial hairs kindly suggest me what to do as I am 26 years old.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed food: processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: we cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! if you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal experts.