Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Payal ShahYour feedback matters!
While at mid of sleep during night my right eye ball started burning like hell, fluid was flowing from the eye and the nerves near eye ball was fully red. The burn was so severe that I had to get up and put some water in eyes, but that was not the solution for it. After that I couldnt sleep due to pain/burn. Though the burn lessen down after hours, but still I am having some pain. What is the reason and what should I do?
What are the symptoms for night blindness? And Sometimes it is not possible for me to see properly whenever I get up I see green rashes in front of my eyes, what is it actually, is there any problem for my eyes?
I had farsightedness and my glass no. Is 5.75.can it be cure without operation. What diet should I take so that my glass no. Start decreasing. Because my no. Still fluctuate.
I was in my college attending my workshops class. We were shown how to would now my eyes are red and are burning what should I do?
Hello doc. My eye sight is weak specially at low light I cant see anything what medicine should I take and what should I avoid.
I have red eye from past two days, so now what should I do, and it is increasing day by day. Please help me.
My eye power is 5, both long sight and short sight. I'm eating half a spoon of drumstick tree leaves powder with honey daily. Will it increase my eye power. If it increase means how many months it takes?
Hi I am 22 years old. I feel a problem in my eyes and backbone . Whenever I keep study a long time feeling problems in eyes and started backbone pain. What I do now?
Is continue use of mobile phone leads to blindness or not ,if yes then tell me how can I relaxed my eyes because I am a student and use to study from my mobile phone itself only.
What should we do to get a better eyesight? I have a doubt that my eyesight is getting low. So we can we do for that?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.