Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Payal Advani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Payal AdvaniYour feedback matters!
Mujhe osteoathritis ki starting batayi hai . Mere liye cycling karna our stairs par chadna utarna theek rahega?
I started smoking a year back. I smoke at least 1 cigarette a day. Will it be a problem in future to my body?
My real problem is I feel some prob with my male hormone. I felt like that because my body shape is like female and fat deposition is mainly of chest and abdomen region. More over on every time I tried to reduce my weight it was failure I sweat a lot but no other changes happen to my body. Help me wats my prob.
Hi. Recently my wife has 12 days baby girl our problem is she can not eat mother feeding directly. If we force she started more crying. Then we have to eat mother milk or amul shakti by spoon. This is now daily problem so what we do? So that she direct eat mothers milk. please help. Weight 3 kg.
I am a 23 year old IT Employee, sometimes my Right Eye gets swelling and my head above Right Ear pains when my Eye swells. What would be the reason behind the swelling and simultaneous ache in the Right portion of my head. Please advise. Thanks in advance
I have some information between the legs in the upper tight region It feels a kind of itching sensation too.
My age is 25. I have gone through a diet chart recently which have daily in morning, White rice in afternoon with any vegetable or non veg except potato. At dinner I have taken 4 roti and Dal. I have lost 4 kg in one month but the belly fat is still the same. My arm has reduced due to the dieting. I have completely avoid sugar, ice cream, cold water. I want to loose belly fat. Please suggest a good diet plan of bengali origin. And I cook for myself so I have very little time to cook. I have bought a tummy trimmer recently but I don't know if it can make it or not. Please suggest a good exercise to do in my busy schedule.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.