Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Payal AdvaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my one of teeth is paining and that teeth is became black color. I didn't eat properly What will I do. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you sir.
What is the reason of body pain during sleep in night. Is the deficiency of calcium reason for lower sex power.
My mother's age is 51 and her weight is 72 with height 5'2. Most of the time she sweat suddenly even in winters too. Bp is normal as well sugar. Sometimes while sleeping she sweat completely. All tests are normal please suggest.
My son age 16 years old. He is staying in hostel in pollution city. Hyderabad. My son suffering from cough and cold. Please suggest any medicines.
I have back pain since 10 years I can consult many doctors but no result please help me the consult prescribed.
My pregnancy should be 10 weeks by now according to my last menstrual period but the scan shows 6 weeks. And I have hypothyroidism and the TSH level measured 2 weeks ago was 5.82. My thyroid doctor asked me to take 75 mcg thyroxine sodium tablet daily. Will this amount of tablet affect the growth of fetus? Is this the reason growth is slow? Also I have longer menstrual cycle almost 35-40 days since I started taking thyroid medication and had irregular periods due to thyroid before getting tested for thyroid. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I am having Alopecia, Hair fall is increasing day by day, what to do for hair fall stop and regrow the hair.
Dear Sir/Mam I have swelling and pain in my big finger of right hand from two days. I think something is stuck in it. please answer me what I do?
Good morning doctor my self ajay I am 20 year old boy and I have hair fall and dandruff problem since last year please suggest me Home remedies for fast relief.
I am having lots of weight I want to loose my weight and become slimmer and I also want to do thyroid test means t3t4 and tsh if thyroid is there what will be my diet please tell me.
I'm 43 years old. I have gas problem. When I eat anything I feel very badly and the problem is Gas. Please tell me doctor how can I stop my gas problem? Give me good suggestions or any tips which can be Good for my health and please tell me the daily Food routine.
My wife feels immense problems during period. Nauseating, pain in lower abdomen, fever, general weakness, irregular flow, advance period for 2 day before every normal period. please help.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.