Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Payal Advani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Payal AdvaniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I am not able to stay so long around 5 Min. Before relationship early ejaculated.
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased physical intimacy as well. People who have trouble sleeping often face difficulty in coping with their relationships, as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.
I am 20 years old I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having headache also, sometimes fever also comes, what to do? Please help me!
I'm 35 weeks pregnant, in recent scan it shows placenta classifications and low drastic blood flow, doctor advised to do delivery, baby weights 2.2 kg,and also given betnesol injection, please tell any complications to baby in further.
With change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits, our health deteriorates and the first signs are seen on your face. Nowadays, skin starts ageing in your 20s and it is sad. The good news is that we can take care of our skin health with some minor adjustments in our lifestyle. One such change is adding few foods to our diet. Best foods for skin health are:
Almonds - these nuts have high quantity of vitamin e which doubles as antioxidant protecting the cells of your skin from uv light.
Green tea - apart from helping detox and lose weight, green tea is also good for your skin. The antioxidants in green tea have anti-cancer properties which have been proven and hence, prevent skin cancer.
Dark chocolates - love chocolate? here is a good reason to eat them (in moderation). Antioxidants in dark chocolates protect against sun damage and make the skin smooth & soft.
Carrots - carrots have vitamin a which helps clear skin breakouts. Eating carrots gives you a natural glow and a healthier complexion.
Tomatoes - tomatoes have phytochemicals which help eliminate skin-aging which is caused by harmful ultraviolet rays.
Walnuts - these nuts provide a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids which are particularly important for vegetarians who are not getting the same from fish. Not having enough of omega-3 fatty acids can cause dry, scaly skin often leading to eczema.
Water - yes, plain water! it hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe. And, it is the best liquid substitute to sugar filled juices and soda.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.