Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Pawar SonarYour feedback matters!
Please anyone Help for this problem I'm 21 years old boy When someone asked question to me I cant give proper answer to them (can't speak suddenly and always thinking about something else) And I was very nervous at that time (especially its happening while talking with strangers, faculties, and girls) Sometimes its happening while talking with my friends also (that time I use to think because I never spoken bad words in my life that's why I cant able to speak equally with everyone) Kindly give me any solutions for this.
How can I concentrate on my study? Whenever I go for study my mind diverts another things. Pls help.
I Am 21 Year Old And I Am Not Able To Sleep From last Previous Days And and Tht Has Resulted In Body Pain. Wat shud I do?
I have problem in pronouncing k, kh, G, Gh. Sometime it becomes very embarrassing for me so what should I do to solve my problem.
My brother drink a glass of beer every week. His parents said that it is bad for health. Is beer consumption bad for health.
Hello sir/madam I am suffering from mental illness. Coordination of brain with eyes; face; thoughts; are improper. There is involuntary movement of eyes lips face are found. I get suffocation hard while studying. please suggest me medicine for all these symptoms. Only alopathic medicine.
My father age is 65 years. He has a problem of mind. His treatment was continue with hospital from ahmedabad from last 2 years. Now his health is not good, he has no control on his mind and his body. Now I consult one private doctor. As per him, vein of his mind totally dried and no chance to be ok. There will be any chance of mentally fulfill through ayurvedic or allopathy?
I am suffering from panic attacks frm last 2 months. I have been taken lc tablets but they have no effect. What to do.?
Sir I am suffering from anxiety disorder as per a doctors diagnose. But couple of days ago I met a psychiatrist he advised me tests like cbc and thyroid. I was suffering from anal fissures/fistula I was afraid of that. And my fear goes rise when I got the pain in right side of my chest below throat. Please advise me sir what is this. Is any thing serious please.
My choice does not match with that of my partner and so we often quarrel. What should we do about it?
I am alcoholic. Drink 3 peg daily. I have pain n my whole belly n back. In ultrasound doctor told me that liver z enlarge. So PLZZ sugest me da best medicine.
I am having depression n taking pills of it. But couldn't having proper sleep. I sleep only 3-4 hrs a day and then suddenly my sleep broke n Heart beat gets faster. What should I do tell me please.
My daughter is eight years under depression. A former International Cabin crew. All tests are so far ok. She has literally walled herself in, emotionally. We are Lower Middle Class (LMC). Money, Distance.
If someone in your family or your partner is suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder, your mental health is at stake too. You will have to take care of yourself and your emotional needs first. Life can be frustrating for you all the time. But, you need to identify your ‘feel good’ activities and take some time out of your daily life to relax and calm down. Remember, you can succeed in the critical task of appeasing or pleasing your dear one with BPD, only when you are at peace with yourself first. Destress yourself to fight back the depression or emotional drainage caused by handling a BPD patient.
Here are few things that can help you have a better life while being in a relationship with a person suffering from BPD:
1. Don’t isolate yourself: You must be in touch with people you like to be with. You need emotional support from friends and family to deal with life. Spending some quality time with friends and family members can add little happiness to your life. It will boost up your energy level to fight back the dark side of life. You must remember that you have a life as well.
2. Take care of your health: Sometimes, relatives of BPD patients forget to take care of their physical health. They forget basic stuffs like having proper meals, exercising, etc just because they are caught-up in a stressful relationship. But, remember you can help your loved one better only when you are physically fit.
3. Manage stress: Don’t get anxious or depressed with the ongoing stress in your life. It will only add to your existing problems. Keep your nerves cool to have a better life for yourself as well as your sweetheart with BPD.
4. Believe in the 3c’s formula: Well, it is a formula recommended by most of the mental health practitioners. Don’t blame yourself for the irrational behaviour of your friend or dear one. The patient with BPD is solely responsible for his or her destructive behaviour or abnormal outburst. You will have to remember these 3c’s: I didn't cause it; I can't cure it; and I can't control it.
5. Careful communication: You have to be very careful while communicating with BPD patients. Don’t argue or try to convince them, when they are already in a disturbed frame of mind or agitated. They might end up getting destructive. Listen to their words carefully and patiently. Occasional nodding in between a conversation is advisable to let them feel assured about the fact that they are being heard and understood.
Don’t forget to acknowledge their feelings. It is also important that you stay calm when the patient is angry and has turned destructive.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.