Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan PawarYour feedback matters!
My teeth are losing calcium and 2 teeth are becomes sharp from front. Give me prescriptions to get rid of this.
My name is Philip and I have a history of visiting dentists. During the last visit I was suggested by the dentist to wear braces for crowded teeth. It also requires removal of my wisdom teeth as per the suggestion. Due to a certain tension I am not able to take a necessary decision. I am aged 24 and I want to know whats the next best decision that I should be taking.
Hello doctors, mere mummy ki age 55 hai. August me onke daant me dard tha. Onhone apni Ek daant nikalva diya. Lakin oske baad dard SE ya kisi doosri vajah SE onke neck par ek gaanth ho gai. Baad me Dr. Ko dikhaya to onhone ultrasound karne ko bola. Lakin ultrasound me bhi kuch clear nahi hua. Phir baad me fnac test hua. Test hone se pehle koi dikkat nahi thi. Lakin fnac ke baad khaana khane me dikkat ho rahi hai. Lakin fnac test me bhi clear nahi hua. Doctor NE bola ki report me symptoms to cancer ke lag rahe hain or pas bhi lag rahi hai. Lakin abhi kuch nahi kah sakte. Dobara test karne ke liye bola hai. Kuch suggest kare. ASAP.
I am 26 years old. I have teeth sensitivity. I used sensodyne, syncuel f, but problem not solved. What can I do next?
I have teeth problem before 17 years I have gem teeth I am so depression I taking to someone comes bad smell in my inside mouth l have no answer in this format please help me^
I am a 19 year old male and I am suffering from severe pain in my tooth of right bottom jaw due to wisdom teeth. It seems to be like gum is preventing the eruption of wisdom teeth. Please tell me what should i do?
I am aged 23 (F) and having severe ulcers in my tongue which don't seem to go even after applying smile on them regularly and having Vitamin B12 capsules daily since last 10-15 days. Please advise. Thanks.
We all think brushing is the best favour we could do to our teeth and mouth, right? No! Incorrectly done, brushing can do more damage than good. It is always advisable to check with your dentist if you are brushing the right way. In fact, a lot of periodontal diseases and issues like abrasion are due to improper brushing techniques.
Let us look at some common issues related to brushing both good and bad.
- Tooth brush: Pick the right one. Firstly, the length, you should be able to reach all parts of the mouth, especially the last tooth, without having to open the mouth wide. Softer bristles are always preferred.
- Duration: If you brush 2 to 3 times daily, each brushing should not last more than 2 minutes. Divide the mouth into 4 quadrants upper right and left, lower right and left – and spend 30 seconds on each quadrant. Longer hours of brushing can lead to wearing of the enamel.
- Technique: A forceful front-and-back motion can cause a V-shaped notch at the gum line, leading to a condition called abrasion. The ideal way to brush is to begin at the gumline and go about in circular motions. Ensure all surfaces, outer and inner, of all teeth are covered.
- Force of brushing: The idea of brushing is to remove the soft deposits of plaque, which comes off very easily with brushing. Do not exert a lot of pressure in an attempt to remove plaque. The hardened tartar or stain can anyways not be removed with brushing and will need to be removed by the dentist.
- Habit: Most of us are habituated to begin at the same place and go about the same routine to finish brushing. Dentists advise that it is good to begin at different places each time. As you near the end of your brushing time, you are usually tired and just want to get done with it. Changing the start and end points gives all the teeth a fair chance of getting cleaned.
- Storing: Do not store your toothbrush in the toilet area and with a whole lot of brushes. Both contain enough bacteria, and your brush can do without it.
- Timing: If you have had acidic food, wait for about half an hour before you brush. The acidic environment softens the tooth and brushing it immediately can lead to easier wearing of the enamel.
- Changing brush: Any time the bristles lose their flexibility, it is time to change, usually about 3 months.
Never thought there are so many things to do and avoid with brushing? You are not alone, hopefully you can plan your brushing better the next time onwards. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.