Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PavitraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old man. During the period of last 3 month, I just feeling a little point load on my neck. I can't turn my head anywhere because of heavy pain. Can you suggest any pain relief for this?
My age is 56 years I am feeling. Pain in my knees for d last one week, cholesterol level is also high and erectile dysfunction pl suggest some remedies.
I am a 29 years old and and have severe back pain have visited doctor but couldn't recover. Help me out.
I have severe pain in backside of neck. I have changed my pillow. I am using soft pillow about 2 inches height. Even then I am having pain.
I am a 48 year old man and from the last 3 weeks I have a nagging pain on my wrist. Do you think its Carpel Tunnel?
You might be aware that there is no way that you can prevent arthritis to happen except for being car. But what you can do is delay and reduce the risk of its potential onset. If your joints are healthy now, there is no guarantee that they will always be, unless, you take good care.
Do you know a few kinds of arthritis can be modified. They are:
1. Gout - Have a healthy, balanced diet which is low in cholesterol, alcohol and sugar. This will help you fight against the onset of gout.
2. Osteoarthritis - To modify the risk factor of osteoarthritis, it is important to maintain a healthy weight.
How to defeat arthritis?
1. Keep a check on your weight: If you are obese, you are putting more pressure on your joints and as a result, they wear out soon. By losing weight, you can make a lot of difference in your joint health.
2. Ensure good water intake: Our body is 70% water. And water is one of those things which is the most important for us. Staying hydrated is very important, even for your joints. Because when the body is dehydrated, and the body needs water, it uses the water stored in our bodies, incl the water in the cartilage.
3. Try to avoid any injury: No one really wants to get injured but it is important to be careful and cautious against injuries of any kind. The more injured your joints are, the more susceptible they are to wear and tear now, and arthritis later in life.
4. Don’t stress with physical tasks: There is a way and correct posture to do them, but many people ignore those and perform the tasks clumsily. This puts additional pressure on your joints.
5. Get Your share of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is very important for us. If your body has adequate amount of vitamin D, then you are less susceptible to arthritis. It is wise to get the levels tested and if low, a doctor consulted for proper medication.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 32 year old male and having a pain on my legs every time from last 2-3 years. What should I do?
When I do some work like sweeping. your some work in which I have to bend to do the work. And after work done. When I get relax in chair at that time back mild pain occur. And my weight also get increased from 65 to 70. And I am a student of competitive exam. Pls suggest me.
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
Hi, I am working as computer operator for last 6 years, recently I getting pain in my lower back, can it be cured by physio therapy.
What are the alternative treatment for LUMBER STENOSIS to avoid surgery. Having numbness in lower limbs but not much back pain.
She is 30 years old having 6 years old daughter. Suffering from high heels pain. Some swelling also in her heels.
I am 28 year old male and have backache for last 1 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I have a pain in my knee it is very difficult to walk and some time I am not able to stand please help me sir.
hello I have a back problem and it starts paining if stand more or run more so how do I get rid of it?
I qm suffering for back pain heavily how can I relief from that it's paining in sleeping and doing work also. Is there any solution to recover that one.
Lumbar disc prolapse causes severe back pain and radiates down to one or both legs below the knee. MRI shows exact problem. After basic pain killers - rest for a week, do some physiotherapy if pain persists, a pain management specialist is needed. He will see the possibility of a root block at the nerve affected by disc prolapse. If severe degree of prolapse, endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia is best as a day care and minimally invasive procedure.The patient usually is discharged in 12-24 hrs.