Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Paulomi PanditYour feedback matters!
Hello we are facing a very rare crisis .its related to my sister .she is diagnosed of paran oid schizophrenia before 3 years .she has been continuing medicines but the moment she dis continues her medicines for 15 days she is having hallucinations and delusions of somebody abusing her and complains of having current sensation in posterior scalp area. She was all fine before 4 years suddenly this things have started when she was 26 yrs. What actually happened and what we can do now please guide us .we will be grateful if we receive some assistance.
I am suffering through depression due to some personal problems. There is n't any improvement through alopathic. Please suggest any homeopathic medicine..
I am suffering from anxiety, can't sleep or sleep for too much time, headache, can't remember silly matters (frequently, chest pain lightly, short temper, etc. How can I get over from this?
He is a good boy a bright student but he is nt able to remember things for nore days he read he had tried all the memory sharpness but still dint get any result.
I am suffering from schizophrenia. I dnt have sexual feel ing. I am taking anti depressant tablets when it will come back
I am a 27 year old guy have OCD symptoms since around 1997 but suffering from it severely since 3 years and also currently jobless. Stress and tension due to job problems and love failure has broken me internally since 10 days. So how can I get rid of this problem?
I am taking anti depressants from about 7 yrs. Currently taking Rexipra 10 and Lamez 25. Is it fine to have a beer occasionally?
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.
Sir, I am a boy of 17 and going to read 12th class but certainly I realise that I am having some problems with my brain fir example I got huge confused when studying even in very common and easy topic like when I try to add something for ex 28+50, my brain tells the ans in 1 sec that is 78 and after that my brain generates so many question like how I get the and is it true or not even I knows that it is true. Another ex like when I see any no. Anywhere like take 6 and when I pronounce 6 as six in mind than after that brain generates some useless question that how I was able to pronounce 6 as six. Sir I am very good student and I got 9.8 cgpa in cbse 10th exam but this get starts some 20 days ago when I was reading a chapter of chemistry. So please sir understand my problem this confusion causes headache to me and totally disturbs my mind and I am having huge problems with my studies because of this symptoms. Please tell me what is cause behind this problems and what could be the solutions. I am waiting for your answer. Thanks. By Vikas patel.
I usually smoke 9-10 cigarettes per day and sometimes more then 10 cigarettes. I'm tired from this bad habit and now I really really want to quit this bad habit of smoking. I earlier tried Nicotine gums also but I failed. Is there any way to quit smoking from medicines or any other way. Plzz help me doctor I'll be really thankful to you.
I am a young female I am 20/years old I feel sometimes dealing with stress for no reason I get anxious talking to people and find it impossible to connect with others.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person has recurring thoughts and feels the urge to perform certain specific tasks at regular intervals. Living with OCD can very difficult and medications or therapy alone cannot guarantee complete recovery. The patient himself/herself has to take certain steps to win against the disease.
Here are some measures you can take to control the symptoms of OCD to recover faster.
1. Accept the truth: If you cultivate an accepting approach towards the fact that you are suffering from OCD and will experience obsessive thoughts then it will be easier to cope with the situation. You have to convince yourself that the recurring thoughts and compulsions you're having are not real, do not imply anything and will go away soon. This helps you maintain an optimistic approach and accelerate your recovery process.
2. Try to postpone your compulsions: When you have the urge to do certain ritualistic tasks try not to give in to them. Try to suppress the urges by saying to yourself that you will do it later and then involve yourself in normal day to day activities so that the compulsions can't rule you anymore.
3. Divert your attention: When you feel that you are having a recurring thought or compulsion, try to distract yourself by channelizing your thoughts towards some other activity. You will find that as you engage yourself in other activities, the obsessive compulsive thoughts will lose their impact on you and will prove to be less bothering.
4. Tell yourself that ocd is one of the most insignificant things of your life: Reduce the amount of value you impart to the disorder. Try to convince yourself that ocd cannot change your way of living life and you don't need to give in to your recurring thoughts and compulsions every time. Try to believe that you will not let this disorder affect your life in anyway and it's just your brain bringing these thoughts, not you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.