Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Patil Megha BipinYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have kind of giddiness throughout the day. Feeling dizzy. Feel like falling down. What maybe the reason.
I am 21 year old boy. When I drink cold water then it created the problem for me in terms of tonsil. Feeing bad because it happens 2 to 3 times I'm the month what should I do?
Swollen gum at the back of lower left jaw Severe pain down the throat along that side Headaches that comes and goes over that side and Ear feels tight Gone to different doctors and all said it's an infection and gave antibiotics, but the swelling didn't go down neither did the pain. What should I do now?
I don't have right ear since birth. Could it be reconstructed? If yes, What could be the maximum cost of it.
I am not able to sleep properly at night times, my age is 24, the person who sleeps beside me snores hardly, when ever I see him it self, oh my god today I am gonna die. Can you please help me in getting rod this. Thank you.
My husband got diagnosed with Tinnitus around 2 months back. He joined swimming few weeks before the constant buzz in his ears. The doctors indicated the water entering inside the ears thru swimming as one of the possible causes. He is on medication since then and has been feeling little better but he has been avoiding swimming ever since. He joined that for overall health and he preferred swimming over gym. But now he doesn't at all go to swim even by using earplugs. Can you please suggest if this was the reason behind his tinnitus and if he really should avoid swimming? I want him to continue swimming n want his tinnitus also to be cured. But please advise what's good for him.
I have had Sinusitis for over 4 years now. Chronic Sneezing and a blocked nose 24*7. I have tried Allopathic medicines but in vain. How can I cure this condition once and forever without surgical operation?
Sir/mam I am having problem from many days in my left ear as things are not perfectly audible. I have used medicine also but not that much effective. Please suggest me some medication so dat I become perfect again as soon as possible.
After taking stalopam 10 mg from 2 days for Major Depressive Disorder, feeling weird like Nausea, Dizziness, Increased appetite, Drowsiness, Flu like symptoms and Excessive tiredness. And from tomorrow I have to take it 1/per day for 5 days. Is this ok or should I stop taking this medicine.
He is 8 year old, he was complaining about headache since last 10 days, so I took appointment with child neurologist, he suggested MRI .One point is mentioned in the report that- MILD INFLAMMATORY MUCOSAL THICKENING IS DETECTED IN RIGHT MAXILLARY SINUS, I would like to know about this . Thanks.
Sir I have got acne inside my ear on the inner ear bone. Very painful. Got swelling inside and outside ear. Even I am feeling difficulty in chewing food. Taken medicine Tab. Oflox-oz 500mg & Ocacet with ciplox-d ear drops For 3 days Shall I continue with the medicine. What to do? please advice me.
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose.
Most common reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, trauma, low levels of Vitamin K, Vitamin C, colds and allergies and nose lining getting dry along with so many other reasons.
Above 40 years of age bleeding nose is to be taken with suspicion.
But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose stops bleeding by direct pressure on the nose.
- Apply ice: This can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually shrinks and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and root of nose.
- No anxiety: Bleeding is a safety valve, specially, in hypertensive patients. If nose doesn't bleed than brain would bleed. It's better nose to bleed than brain.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the head end while resting.
- Do not blow or scratch nose forcefully.
- Keep blood pressure in control.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on the humidity of the room, especially, in winter electric heaters dry up air. Keep a mug of water in room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose lining gets dry mostly. Apply Vaseline or oil or Ghee.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food like oranges, lemon, sweet lime, Indian gooseberry to keep your nose moist and strengthen blood vessels.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
In summers swimming is wonderful for soothing pitta dosha. Other water-based sports and ice-skating are also good choices. Leisurely evening strolls after the heat of the day is relaxing for both mind and body. An occasional moonlight walk soothing for pitta-ruffled emotions.