Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PatelYour feedback matters!
My daughter's granny's knees are paining continuously from last 2 months. She is not able to sit and get up. She takes support of wall for walking. What should should I do for this problem? I tried home remedies but then also no change change is there in her. Please help. Thanks.
What is the best treatment option for a 75 year woman with trocanteric fracture of femur. She's a known cad patient. Not. Diabetic or hypertensive.
This is regarding severe back pain from last 5 month Dr. suggested for MRI as xray dnt reveal anything.
Hi I am 27 yrs old. 2 months back my right calcaneus was fractured (undisplaced) after what time I could walk properly thanking you.
I am 32 years old, JAB MAIN MORNING ME JAGTA HU TAB MERE PET ME DARD REHTA HE. FIR FRESH ONE KE BAD DARD NAHI HOTA THA PAR AB KABHI BHI DARD HO JATA HAI ULTRASOUND KI REPORT ME FATTY LEVER, SUJAN HAI. MERE KO GAS BHI BHUT BANTI HAI. OR URIC ACID KI BHI PROBLEM HAI. HATH PERO ME JHANJHNAHAT HOTI REHTI HAI. SAUCH BHI KHUL KAR NAHI HOTI OR KABHI KABHI DO DIN KE BAD HOTI HAI. YE TAKLIF MUJHE 2 SAAL SE HAI. KAFI ILAAJ KARWA RHA HU LEKIN KOI FAYDA NHI HUA HAI.
Legs are paining heavily mainly in muscles. I am facing this from past months I didn't consult any doctor.
My father is diabetic patient he is able to control his diet or not consuming less food and now he is having knee joint pain. He is suffering a lot with joint pains and diabetic problems suggest how to get treatment for joint pains.
My mom's feet hurt inside the kneww. There is nothing swollen or anything, but she says the nerves in the knees pain when she sits or stands. Please recommend what to do.
I am 22 years old male I have been struggling with back pain from past one year and also having hair loss problem please suggest.
I am suffering from stiffness of knees, I have pain in knee joint when I climb stairs, I am finding this problem after my second delivery which was in 2015 July. I am flat feet patient what's the solution for this. I do physiotherapy, but only temporary pain reduce, I have no diabetes bp. Tell me allopathic or homeopathic remedies.
I'm 29 year old male. I have knee pain in right leg more then 2 years. Not a heavy pain when I kick bike i'm facing some problem.
I am 53 year old male. I have low back pain since 8 years. From last one year lm taking ULTRAMED-D tab. Twice daily. Feeling good. Should I take for years together?
I used to go for jogging daily in the morning and run about 1500 metres but when I used to run by wearing shoes then my bones beneath my knees starts paining and it used to continue for over a week. so, please tell me what should I do? also I feel too much pain in my back I also have headache problem whenever I travel.
Hi Doctor, I injured my right shoulder during a bench press workout in gym. I went to see doctor on the doubt that I got muscle trigger.He examined and suggested physiotherapy for 3 days and prescribed some exercises. My pain did reduced at my shoulder but it started to pain my bicep muscle and forearm . I got no clue how pain moved from shoulder to bicep and forearm. Please give your suggestion . Thanks in advance.
My mother had left knee replacement 1 month ago.She is doing physiotherapy at home and has pain and heaviness of leg till now.When will it get reduced?operation was done on 30th January,2015.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.