Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Patel
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old and I have neck pain problem, so what is the best exercise or therapy I have to do to cure. Please suggest.
I am 29 year old I am always feeling sick I am from mangalore working in uae under prissur every day different symptoms chest shoulder muscle pain, fatigue, sleep problems, abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome) feeling anxious or depressed an inability to be still and calm. Dry mouth. Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet. Neck sprain and chest centre strain. Some tomes neele pain in chest area,
I have a swelling problem in my leg, I checked it many doctors but nobody could solve it, what can I do?
My mother seek from arthritis from last 10 year. And the doctor recommend her to take diclonac sr100. After that medicine doesn't find in all over the india. So please recommend other medicine wich will work for arthritis.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 40 years man suffering from pain left side limb, hip & ankle having trouble of stomach also. Like colitis gas bowling.
Knee pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the knee joint caused by injury or overuse. The knee joint consists of small bone structures, the kneecap, supporting ligaments and cartilage of the knee. This joint bears the full weight of the body, which makes it very vulnerable to injury.
Causes of knee pain
Knee pain is usually caused by injuries to the knee such as exposure to a direct force on the knee, abnormal twisting of the knee or falling on your knees. Some causes of knee pain are -
- Knee strains and sprains - Overworking the knee joints can damage the tissues of the knee joint resulting in knee sprains and strains
- Osteoarthritis - it is condition where the protective cartilage around the kneecap is damaged, resulting in knee pain
- Bursitis - Excessive movement of the knee or kneeling down for extended periods can irritate the bursa (a fluid sac below the skin above the knee joint) that causes swelling and pain, thereby giving rise to this condition
- Gout - This condition is characterized by the accumulation of uric acid in crystal form around the knee joint, causing inflammation and pain
- Tendon disorders - Tendons connect the muscles to the bones, and overworking the knee can cause the tendons around the knee to become sore and painful
- Kneecap dislocation - Injuries may cause the kneecap to shift out of its position, this causes swelling and pain in the knee joint
Symptoms of knee pain
Severe knee pain can restrict movements such as walking or standing. The symptoms vary according to the extent of the damage suffered by the knee. Most common symptoms of knee pain are problems in climbing stairs, inability to extend the knees, limping and swelling of the knee joint. In some cases, knee pain may also cause fever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have back pain past three months. Consult doctor also but no improvements. Please tell. Me some exercises to reduce my back pain.
- In 11 yrs, physiotherapy carrier, I have seen no. Of osteoarthritis bilateral knee patient. Coming with severe pain, walking disability. We physiotherapist advice about knee mobilisation, quadriceps strengthen muscle exercise, also modalities like swd, ift, etc, but after few days, patient become upset, due to not good response.
- In mean time, patient want to go knee replacement by orthopaedic, after knee replacement patient is getting same pain, disability.
- Here, one thing I want to share you, if you r following natural knee exercise since knee starting pain, no need to go for knee replacement or more physiotherapy session, because osteoarthritis is not develop in few weeks, so if first stage of osteoarthritis if, you r consulting any physiotherapist, he/ she will teach how to do related exercise, about daily activities life. Sure you will save you knee.
- Finally I want tell u, replacement of knee is not a good option, have listen about former pm vajapayi ji knee replacement done Dr. Ranawat in bridge candy hospital two times, but not cured, in 2004 due to knee issue, he left active polities. His knee replacement was one of worst in medical history. So pls think, and save you knee in early stage.