Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parvez SheikhYour feedback matters!
Age: 19. Sex: male there is one pimple like structure on the inner side of my butt. It causes problem while sitting relaxed and sometimes bleeds too. It bleeds quite a much. Its about 6 months now and it existed almost thought this time span.
Before 1 year ago suddenly I have a Chickenpox in my face and my face go fulfill with pimples, I m trying so many creams to make my face go again clear but it not work. So please tell me what to do now. I mean how to make my face again Clear.
I have black spots on my face I have medicated for four months but there is no change how I get relief from spots.
I have melio on my face, I have consulted a doctor but he says only laser treatment is the solution but please can you tell me a home remedy or a cream.
मेरे चेहरे पर छोटे छोटे दाने जेसे हो गए है जो निकलते नही है और पिम्पले की भी समस्या है मेरी स्किन ऑयली है मेरी ऊम्र 27 वर्ष है
Doctor I have oily skin. Nowadays I am experiencing itching of facial skin. I use moisturiser but it keeps it moisturised till the time I dnt wash my face. What shall I apply on it to retain may previous skin.
I heard about the glutathione skin whitening tablets .is it better to take the pills or I may face any side effects please suggest me about it.
I am 21 year old male, I have suffering black lips by smoke. how I can do for naturally lips? Please help me.
I have little deep eyes and dark circles. My dermatologist suggested to go for under eye fillers. Is it good and safe. Or I should avoid. Please answer.
She has a skin irritation problems, under thighs and stretch marks on the back. There are small pimples and also lots of irritations. She applied boro plus but still the problem persist. I found she had black dots and pain in that area.
Sir/madam I have some kind of hard white skin growing on the tip of my foreskin and top of my penis head. I am not in a sexual relationship. It isn't itchy or sore, but obviously isn't very pleasant.
I am suffering of bleeding and severe pain while going for motion and its paining continuously on that area whole day and I want a proper suggestion.
I'm student of 19 years old, i'm not getting why my skin is getting dull even after taking much care, I wash my face with gram flour I use products of biotique please, suggest me something.
I have a normal to oily skin type. Please suggest me some tips or measures to take care of my skin and prevent from pimples.
Hello I have pimples problem since last 3 years on nose, at chin and between eyebrows due to that mere chin, nose etc jagah par nishan ho gye hai I have tried many ways to get rid of it but nothing happened please suggest me a effective way to get rid of it and also suggest me that how can I remove that pimples nishan and get a clear face. I have also use bakson acne aid cream but it is also not useful.
Mai 38 years old hu. Par 4 mahinose muze eka hi din blooding Hoti hai. Badame bus spot dikhate hai. Aur mere chehare me bahot sare pimals AA Gaye hai. Skin bhi dry ho gai hai. Aur pigmentation ho Gaya hai.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.