Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ParvezYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old, I am smoking from last 12 yrs, so please suggest how to quit and overcome its side effect. As of now having high BP problem.
Hello, doctor I really dont know from where to start m married since December 2012 after marriage our 1st year of married life is going on very well but after 1 year everything has changed we both have lots of fights arguments upon small small things and my husband always end up all this thing by saying let's get separate I want to give you divorce or go back to your mother's place but always it's me who dont want to end dis relationship cos I truly luv him a lot he also luv me alot but I dont know why he always demand for separation. Our marriage is love marriage we both r long distance cousin we know each other from childhood earlier we used to be a good friend den one day he proposed me nd after dat we got married but he also sometimes regret dat day dat why he proposed me he also say dat it was his life biggest mistake. M not a good wife I dont know anything I sometimes feel like killing my self but m coward I m scared to do so. Dont know how to settle all dis thing again cos for him I hardly matters. I just can not say all dis thing to any one neither to my family member nor to my friends. Cos I just dnt want to put a negative picture of after married life in front of any one nad also I luv him soo much dat I dnt want dat my family or friends feel dat he is a bad guy. Please I need some guidance I realy need to know what possible things I can do to put everything back on tracks again. Thanks.
I feel tired most of the time. Can't sleep at night. Cant get up during the day. There is lot of tension in my muscles esp legs, limbs, neck and shoulders. Less concentration and interest in things.
How to increase my memory power. Can you pls suggest which vitamin is useful for memory power. And what are the fruits and vegetables should I take. Why I'm asking this question is I'm preparing for competitive field.
I always feel depressed due to my husband's behaviour to me. Previously also my mother used to scold me.
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in.
Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated. Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 23 year. I am very short-tempered. And also I feel lonely in Whole world. I am not good in study so ño one likes me. People always demoralizing me. What should I do.
Me jyada padta hu to many time mujhe long yaad nahi rehta so padai ko mind me rakhane k liye me kya karu.
I am 27 years old working professional, I thought I have a huge depression as I found lazy yawing all the day and always behave like I am in day dreaming session. Pl help and guide, eating very less.
I have Agoraphobia which i think due to my less talking nature which i want to rectify accordingly and also fear of speaking in english too in public instead i know english well enough. So what should i do and focus on to be a good speaker in public atleast be a normal speaker .Infact i have just nothing to chat on or have topic to discuss on . Please help me on it what should i do ?
I m 46 years old and can not sleep without sleeping pills for time being I m taking restyl 1 mg still it is not effective. But I like to quit sleeping pills. Please guide me for this problem. Second part I am a smoker this also interested to quite. Waiting for earlier response thanks
I have agoraphobia. I Rarely leave the house, feel nauseous on public transport, in shops and anywhere else confined. Can any psychiatrist please tell me some tips to help cope with my agoraphobia? And some over the counter medications I could get for it?
Suffering from anxiety, depression, blurred vision, low self esteem, low serotonin levels. I am 32 years old. I am suffering from this problem from past 8 years. None of the psychiatrists are able to treat me. Kindly help.
Dear sir/mam, I am male 40 my wife at 33 married since 15 years having two children she at 14 and son is at 7.this is my short and sweet family. We were happy but serious problem arise just before one year. Actually since past 4 year when one another family made entry between us as her friends up to 3 years of their friendship I ignored many mental distresses from her friends but from last one year this friendship turned into disruption of our relationship and it cured me a very largely mentally, physically and economically. So I took decisions to restrict relationship with her friends since last 6 months. This causes untrust between us husband and wife. She is not cooperating me. She is fighting with me. I tried a lot to make understand my wife with love and trust. I always used to get fight but she always produce cause to fight. Now I'm thinking what things I could not provide them to make my family happy. I did all best. She forget everything even my soul attachment to her my love to her. She kept remember one thing only her friends. Im not so important to her .she is crying ,I'm crying since 6 months but she is not ready to leave them. She is ready to leave me my children and my home. She is warning me to do suicide for these people. This lead me broken heart, untrust,losing everything. Feeling a defeated man. Im feel high great anxiety. Almost crying day night. Im not able to do everyday task normally. My soul is filled with darkness. Pls advise me. What should I do.
Its a bit personal but I want some solution to it actually I am masturbating from the last two and a half years and now my eyesight has gone bad its -0.75 for the right eye and minus 0.5 for the left eye and now I am also seeing floaters please help me that if I take some extra diet and stop masturbating at all will my eyesight cure I want to join Army and for that eyesight is very crucial. Why studying concentration has also gone very bad I was a topper till class 10th but now my studies are affecting very much due to concentration and eyesight and also fatigue please please please help only one question if I stop masturbating will it improve my eyesight.
I need a psychologist. I am depressed bcoz I am having a breakup just 1 week ago. I tried so much to get him. But still but couldn't. I am feeling very embarrassed nd insulted. He insulted me. But I didn't feel. But now I feel that he has hurt my ego.
Hello sir meri problem hai ki kuch din se mere kamar me aur peeth me pain ho raha hai chair per bathne me pareshani ho rahi hai please help me.
Hello sir and mam. 3 year ago I went for neuro surgery. And I was treatment. Now I have diabetes. And I have control over it. But the main problem is my legs are very paining and I went through many doctors. But the pain is not going. So, what will I do. Please tell me the right path. I will be grateful to you.
Parkinson's disease affects the part of the brain that controls muscle movement. The exact cause of this disease is not known, but there is a decrease in a chemical called dopamine in the brains of people with Parkinson's. There is no cure for Parkinson's, but it often progresses slowly and the signs can be managed.
The 4 most common signs of Parkinson's are:
- tremors or shaking when at rest
- muscle stiffness
- slowed movement or problems starting a movement
- problems with balance and movement
As these signs worsen, you may also have trouble walking, talking, swallowing or doing simple tasks such as bathing or dressing. As the disease progresses, other signs such as pain, bowel or bladder problems and sleep problems may occur.
When you start to show signs of this disease, you should consult a neurologist for diagnosis and start medicines. Then you should consult a physiatrist or rehabilitation physician for making rehabilitation plan to prevent early onset of disability. Rehabilitation plan contains medicines, physical therapy or specific exercises, occupation-specific advises brace, etc.
The physical therapist can help you learn exercises that can help you with movements.
You may need to work with your neurologist or physiatrist to make adjustments in your medicines to keep your signs controlled. Over time, many people have side effects from the medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease. You may also need occupational therapy or speech therapy to deal with signs as the disease progresses. As your signs get worse, surgery may be an option to reduce tremors.
Things you can do to manage your signs:
- walk slowly with a straight posture and with your legs further apart.
- Think about taking big steps to help keep your steps more normal.
- use a 4-prong cane or a walker if needed.
- if you become stuck or freeze in one place, rock gently from side to side or pretend to step over an object on the floor.
- place tape strips on the floor to guide you through your house.
- Remove area rugs and furniture from your walking path.
- stand up from a chair or bed slowly to avoid feeling dizzy or lightheaded.
When using the bathroom
install grab bars on the walls beside toilets and inside showers and bathtubs to help you stand up.
- use a shower chair inside the shower.
- install an elevated toilet seat to make standing up easier after using the toilet.
- shave with an electric razor.
- wear loafers or shoes with velcro.
- wear simple dresses or pants with elastic waistbands such as sweatpants.
When eating or drinking:
- use a cup with a large handle to make it easier to hold.
- use a bowl instead of a plate to limit spills and make it easier to scoop up food.
- Work closely with your rehabilitation team to manage your signs of Parkinson's disease. Rehabilitation can significantly improve your quality of life.