Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parvez K. PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 52 years old and I am diabetic since 5 years. I keep my glucose level in control by mean of diet control, walking and yoga. My fasting sugar level varies between 99-115 and pp 128-154. From the couple of days, I started to eat germinated (ankurit) beans, wheat, moong dal and fenugreek (methi) in the early morning. Just day before yesterday, I checked my routine pp sugar level which increases rapidly to 280. Sir, please Suggest me should I stop to eat germinated diet and also suggest the best medicine to control sugar level. Four years ago I used walla phase gp1 for 1 month only and after that I am not using any medicine. Thanks.
Uterine fibroid of 18 mm seen in pelvic ultrasound in 8 weeks of pregnancy. What may be the effect of this fibroids in my pregnancy?
I am 17 year girl. I eat a lot but My body is very skinny. I want my body fatty. Please tell me about that.
My hand was fractured for which I was operated a year ago and plates were inserted. I would like know is there any way to remove the operation marks.
I am 32 years old. I am in tension for 1 thing n I can not forget that thing due to which am getting very hyper and short tempered. How can I forget that thing? I hv tried alot but can not.
I'm losing my hair from left side of my skull. The density of hair is getting low, hair getting thinner and the skin is visible of the left part of my head. And I've excess dandruff problem also mostly on the left side. I'm suffering from this problem about 3 to 4 years. What is the reason behind this and how to cure it please advice me. Thank you.
Suffering from knee pain and uric acid is 9.5 mg/dl and thyroid (TSH) is 5.78 uIU/ML. Please help me.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"