Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parveen Shaikh
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hello to clear the face, like I have black spots as well as pimples on my face I want to get rid of it! please help!
Hello doctor, I am 41 years old woman and do have acne problem on and off. I have an oily skin. Recently got two big pimples which have left their marks behind and there are scars from previous acne/pimples. These recent dark marks leave me feeling bad though it fades away but takes several months to go. I have been facing this problem from the age of 12 till date. Though not acute now but two dark marks on the face are enough to rob your peace of mind especially when you have functions to attend. Its become a dream for me to have a clean n clear skin. Is there any cream or medicine which will help me? Also, is there any permanent remedy that will stop any further acne/pimples to occur n give me a glowing skin?
Hello sir, my age is 22 years, and I am having itching problem in my legs after bathing. It is in both case either I use soap or not, even I have changed many soaps. I am facing this problem since last 2 or 3 years. Please help me.
My face skin is not smooth and shiny having pimple problem sometimes which caused lots of small black spots what to do?
My baby is 1 years old, when shi born she was much fairer but now her skin tone changes to darker, what is d reason? Which lotion use for her skin, and which hair oil is better for her?
I am suffering from dandruff hence hair fall .I used shampoos for dandruff but still facing problem .also consulted dermatologist but it's not effective give me sujetion.
Hello doc my age is 20 and I have hair growth but the hair are improperly growing the growth is good but there is been a gap in between my hairs it's not filthy.Please help sir .
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.