Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly after starting hair colour on grey hair. I used Gardiner hair colour. Is this colour is not good for me. Can you please suggest me a good hair colour.
I am loosing hair quickly while using Head and Shoulder shampoo also with delhi water. Should I change my shampoo or some treatment?
I am suffering with itching since 2years I have applied lobate gm cream at that place. While using that cream it was cured but again after a week it was start again and skin was turned to black and it is spreading over my stomach please send a complete solution for this.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you help me with this.
I am 23 year male and I want beard because I have very less beard so I not look well. please suggest proper help for grow more beard on face Thanks.
My brother is 18 years old and he is having small white spot on his neck, how to remove it ? Please help.
I am 24 years female, I have oily face with pimples scars and acne and holes on my face I used lots of things to reduce but no use I am scaring to face an interview with this face, one of my dermatologist treated with dumping process and I used lots of tablets now I am fed up these things is there any natural way and since 3 months onward my hair is falling. Please help me in natural way because I don't want to go with tablets all those things when I am 18 onwards I was using medicine for skin but now I cant please help me out. Please tell me the cream which I can use in morning while travelling please.
I am 20 years old. I daily keep oil to my head, I have a lot of dandruff from 3 years, I follow lot of home made tips and applied to my hair, but no use. What should I do?
I have ring worm for over six months. It reappears again and again. Been taking Itaspore. What to do?
How to get hair on both corner of head as there are only very tinny follicles only after the 4 months use of hairless lotion, finax tab ,karaglo men tab etc. I have left the treatment for the last 1 month bcoz that treatment was quite costly what should I use now to get hair there,& when should I use hair oil on head.
I'm suffering for hair fall problems and I'm using so many oils but I did nt find write one please help to avoid dandruff on my hair and tell me to write one to use it.
Fungal infection of nails (tinea unguium) is common. The infection causes thickened and unsightly nails which sometimes become painful. Medication often works well to clear the infection but you need to take medication for several weeks.
How do you develop a Fungal Nail Infection?
- Spread from a fungal skin infection. For example, Athletes foot(tinea pedis)is a fungal infection of your toes. This may spread to the toenails if the skin infection is not treated early.
- Fingernail infection may occur after a toenail infection has become established. The fungus may spread to a finger if you scratch your itchy toes and toenail.
- Fingernail infections are also more likely to occur if you wash your hands frequently, or have them in water a lot. For example, if you are a cook or a cleaner. Constant washing may damage the protective skin at the base of the nail. This may allow fungi to enter.
- A nail that has recently been damaged is also more likely to become infected.
- You have an increased risk of developing a fungal nail infection if you have various other conditions - for example:
- Nail infections are more common in people who live in hot or humid climates.
- Smoking also increases the risk of Fungal Nail Infection.
- In some cases there is no apparent reason. Fungal germs are common and an infection can occur 'out of the blue'