Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair in form of circles all over the head but also thinning of hair is there. But no hair fall SEEN on pillow or comb. What is it any ayurvedic remedy please suggest.
Hi i'm 21 years old female. I have to many pimple scars like dark brown colour only on my cheeks. It's come after I popped out a white pimple and got a red scar not it's become brown. I have all over my cheeks. Please help as what I should apply or do. Thank You.
I am 20 year old boy. From past 2 year I suffers from hair loss continuously. I also diagnosed from doctor of both allopathy and aurvedic. please suggest me what I should do ?
I am looking hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
hello I am 24 years old and suffering from major baldness I think this is in genes coz my father had also but as compare to my father had more hair in head at the 24 please suggest me.
Hi, my sister has a stretch marks in her both the knees, she is 20 years old, She is very angry with that, so pls give me the solution for this, pls get me the home therapy and medical solution also.
How I make my skin beautiful and fair skin. By home remedies. Please help me. I feel so bad about my face and skin. My face skin color brown and texture very bad. Help me please.
My cow 4years gets leaned despite good feeding. Now it is seen that skin scratches with blood oozing. Please recommend remedy.
I am continuously losing my hairs due to hair fall. Tell me complete and effective solution for that as possible.
Hi I have pimples on my face and I want to cure it but the which I have used for three has not worked.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.