Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parveen M Rushnaiwala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen M RushnaiwalaYour feedback matters!
I'm 26 male. I'm in sexually contact with a married women (24) since 8 months without any protection who have a 2 years baby. But she is not in sexually contact with her husband since 16 months. Is their any problem to me by any disease. Plz.
We had unsafe sex 1 month ago on 2 oct, I had a doubt so took pills and got periods on 8 oct which was regular. But it’s been 35 days, I still didn’t have periods. Is there any possibility of pregnancy if not why my periods are delayed.
When is the correct time for sex, without any risk, is it after period, or before period, when does the girl become pregnant. Is bathing good after doing sex.
Hi, I had an Unprotected sex with my girl friend on 25th Jan and her periods were on 20 Jan. While sex I masturbated inside her pussy. Please tell whether if she will be pregnant or not?
I have a vaginal infection and it itches and pains like hell. My clitoris also seem to be peeling. I have been using clotrimazole cream and maintain proper hygiene. I do not use any scented soaps on vagina. I use V-wash for cleaning it. Still no results no improvement. Still getting worse. Please help.
I am 23 year old female. I got my last period on Feb 14. Still I didn't get my periods. We had unprotected sex planning for baby. So I checked with my gynecologist to confirm pregnancy. But scan report and blood test both were negative. Doctor asked me to take regestrone for 3 days and see if I get period. If not wait for another week and take blood test once again. Can I do the same. Is it still possible to be pregnant after taking regestrone for 3 days. Please reply.
There is hardly any individual who hasn't suffered from back pain at some point or the other, and lower back pain is considered one of the prime factors for which people might want to miss a day of work. The source of the pain could range from herniated disk to muscle spasm to osteoarthritis. What’s worse, it could be benign or cancerous spine tumor. Even though spinal cord tumors are quite rare, when it occurs, it could be life-threatening. If caught early, it is possible to treat spine disorders effectively and therefore, it pays to know a few important facts about spinal cord tumors.
- Back pain is the most common symptom: When it comes to spine tumors, regardless of whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous, you cannot afford to ignore back pain. This is because the tumor causes pain by pressing against the spinal cord or destroying the bone. It is crucial to note that such type of back pain tend to linger even while you are resting at night.
- Pain that radiates to other parts of the body as well: When spine tumors are the culprit for back pain, it can radiate towards the arms or lower back rather than improving with time.
- Spinal cord tumors can lead to other symptoms: There is no reason to believe that when you have spinal cord tumors, then you will only suffer from a debilitating back pain. You may also suffer from reduced sensitivity to pain, difficulty in walking, loss of sensation and muscle weakness. You may also notice that you have a decreased sensation to heat and cold as well.
- People who have previously suffered from cancer are at a high risk: Individuals who had cancer particularly, breast, lung, kidney, prostate, and thyroid should be extra careful about their health in general. You should regularly monitor the symptoms of spine tumors since you are at a higher risk of developing it. It is found that in about 60 to 70 percent of the cases, cancer occurring in other parts of the body either metastasizes or spreads to the spinal cord.
- There are ways other than surgery to remove spinal tumors: A biopsy would be able to tell whether the tumor is malignant or benign. A biopsy is a process which involves removal of a small tissue sample and also examining it with the help of a microscope. But it is important to note here that all spinal tumors do not require an immediate removal through surgery. Sometimes, all you will need is a regular monitoring for detecting if there is any change. This is commonly chosen when the spinal tumors are small and benign.
Not always your back pain is a sign of spinal cord tumor. However, in the case of a persistent back pain along with other symptoms, a doctor’s opinion must be sought. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE. The Mayo clinic at the United States defines PE as a condition in which a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration."