Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen M RushnaiwalaYour feedback matters!
I'll do pregnancy test two times but still I'm not sure what can I do? Is that necessary to take I pill? Reply me fast.
Maine iui krwaya hai. Kya isme pregnant hone ke. Chance confirm hote hai mujhe iui ke bad se hi pet me halka sa pain hota hai aur heavy lgta hai to kya ye sahi hai.
Hello doctor, I am planning for a baby from past 7 months but not able to conceive I got married 1 and half year back, my periods were 42 days cycle then I consulted in sharjah be coz I stay here to a general doctor she made my periods regular for 32 days given me medicine m2tone for periods it was regular for 3 months I am still on those tablets and along with that after my periods 5th days she asked me to used clomid 50 mg 2 time a day this time I use ovulation kit to no my ovulation date I started that kit from 10 day of my period till 19th day but it was showing negative but every alternate I was having sex with my hubby, what may b the reason it was showing negative and this time again 5 days have come up example last month I got my periods on October 26th and my latest period was 24th november and till now I dint get my periods also, and one more this there was a muscle pull this full week so I was on complete rest this may b the reason I dint get my periods be coz there was no activity? Please suggest me I badly need a baby only for the treatment coming for India bangalore which is the best treatment homeopathy or?
I have 6 months old son, breastfeeding exclusively, menstrual cycle not started yet. What to do if had an intercourse without contraception? Can I get pregnant?
Hello sir/ma'am, I am married and a mother of a daughter but our sex life is going down day by day. The sex period is very less of my husband only 2-3 minutes. in that we both are not satisfied. How to rise the sex timing please let me know. Please fully thanking you.
My sister having pregnancy and 1 year back she had a delivery by cesarean and have 1 year baby now she asking that she don't want this child. Please advise what to do ?
My wife is pregnant first time i cant know how many times injections give him and which month for healthy baby.
My fiancee period has delayed, her period details goes on like this 02-12-2016 30-12-2016 02-02-2017 There is watery white discharge, she gets pain in waists and legs which happens same on periods. Few days back she had diarrhea around two times. Why is here period getting late and is there any problem?
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please "PRESCRIBE" me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
We are married for almost 7 years still we are not blessed with a baby 1 tube is blocked doctors always suggest for ivf.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.