Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen M RushnaiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello respected doctor's, What is Copper T, my wife age 28 and I am 42 is it a good birth control method? and useful to use or problem happened during sex?
I have been diagnosed with Pcod. My current weight is 44 kgs. Believe this falls under normal. Please suggest whether to go for allopath or homeopathic treatment for this .
I have got my period on 8 September and then i did hormones test on 12 September and got fsh level 14.92 ime I have done my hormones test on fifth day of my period. So are the hormone test taken correct on time? am asking you this because I have told my gynecologist that I had my period on 9 September because I got little confused that day so she told that you have to take hormone test that day i. E 12 September else next month. According to her it was fourth day but fr me it was fifth day does it cause any change in the value of fsh level. please do reply thanks in advance.
A man and woman’s bodies are completely different from each other. It’s not merely the structure or appearance that is different but it is also the functioning, internal systems and sub-systems that are quite distinct. Therefore, men and women are affected by different diseases at different ages and conditions. But there are quite a few diseases that are common in women but, are also found in men. Some of those diseases are-
Breast cancer- It’s a popular but false conception that only females have breasts. The reality is that males have breasts too! Men are affected by breast cancer, though not as frequently as women, but they do!
Osteoporosis- This disease of weakened bones is usually found in women. Men too suffer from this disease that is hard to discover due to the lack of symptoms.
Lupus- The inflammatory disease is found in men on rare occasions, but the fact is- it does!
Eating disorders- Under-eating or over-eating due to depression or issues concerning body image has always been synonymous with women. But, men also develop irregular eating habits depending or moods, mental state and anxiety over self-image.
HPV- This sexually transmitted disease is commonly found in women but factually it can develop in men as well. It is difficult to discover it via tests and even hard to find symptoms, but it does occur in men in a few cases.
Migraines- Men and women both suffer from migraines though the frequency of it is observed more in women.
Rheumatoid arthritis- This is a common disease found in women, 70% of the affected people are women hence it is perceived that it is a ‘woman’s; disease. It develops in men as well, especially after a certain age.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am a 28 years old woman and have been married for the past one year. We have been trying to conceive but no luck yet, also probably because I have PCOD. Got a follicular study done. It was normal. Got a hormone profile done. All normal. And now this month, I am a week late. I was supposed to get my periods on the 31st. But it did not come. I am cramping like crazy- bad lower abdomen cramps, leg cramps. I am extremely bloated up (people have started to notice) and feel nauseous after eating. I have also had a slight rise in temperature and a constant white discharge. I am also experiencing trouble sleeping and am feeling tired constantly. I tested for pregnancy on the 4th day of my missed period. It came back negative. What is happening to me? I am worried.
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.