Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parul Shroff
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Parul ShroffYour feedback matters!
Suffering from fever and now have pain in neck blocked nose and difficult to cough. Had paracetamol along with cheston cold. Little or no improvement hence seeking advice. PS- doing gargles of salt water twice a day.
Dear doc, from a few months I am facing frequent urination mostly at night like almost every 1 hr I use the washroom due to which I'm having pack of sleep. I am also suffering from depression and am having no control over my diet am eating too much or not at all. Please suggest what to do and what is the reason for this.
Exactly how can I know whether I am suffering from depression without consultation? Actually I want to know from self analysis whether it's depression or something else? If it's not depression, what is it?
Hi , I notice my hair falls more after joining night shift job more than 6 months now. More hair falls . I have dandruff from childhood but no hair fall that time. Now its falls more I can see white like blub attached at end of each hair what is it? Pls help me to get my old hair back. Pls reply.
My wife is 44 years old, On the time of menses bleeding it was too much and stay about 1 week. Please advise.
I had sex with my bf on 23rd dec 2017 h I hav my periods date n 15th jan 2018. But still no periods. Plzzz help me out what do to. I can't do pregnancy test at home.
The exam season has arrived. Students can be seen immersed in their books and notes. Excitement is in the air and so is anxiety. While the former is a good thing to see, the latter raises concerns in the minds of parents and teachers but the fact is that anxiety before exams is a normal thing. The pressure to perform will make students experience nervousness, which is alright, but only if it is up to a limit. If it reaches an unhealthy level, it needs to be managed. If a student experiences the following symptoms before exams, then the anxiety is unhealthy and it is time for a session with a psychologist.
- Excessive sweating
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Make a study plan for preparation: In some cases, students get anxious because they are not ready with the preparation and days before the exam, they feel at a loss as to how they will answer the questions in the exam. To avoid this, students should make a plan for preparation, devoting adequate time to each topic so that the entire syllabus is covered and their preparation is complete.
- Meditate and try breathing techniques: Meditation is a great relaxation technique that soothes the mind and body. Also, taking deep breaths (inhaling and exhaling) for 15 to 20 minutes can go a long way in controlling the symptoms of anxiety. In addition, meditation gives you confidence, removes negative thoughts and also improves your concentration and memory.
- Exercise regularly: Getting involved in physical activity before an exam seems like a waste of time to many but it is necessary to avoid tension and stay healthy. So, if sports cannot be indulged into, one should go for exercises such as stretching and aerobics as they relax the tensed muscles and keep fatigue at bay.
- Eat green vegetables and light food: Eating healthy is also important during exam preparation. If one skips meals or takes recourse to fast foods, it makes anxiety worse. In fact, junk food makes one drowsy. On the other hand, fruits and vegetables are light and easy to digest. They also provide complete nutrition and ensure the sustained release of energy during the study sessions.
- Sleep well: Many students compromise on sleep thinking it would help in studies but lack of sleep leads to poor focus and concentration which further affects the studies. It also makes one irritable and drowsy. So, one should make sure that one is getting 6 hours of sleep every day.
Exam anxiety is not an uncommon phenomenon. In fact, it is said that a small amount of anxiety is a good thing as it motivates one to perform better. It leads to nervous energy which keeps one alert but the moment it gets out of hand, it is a cause for concern. So, one must seek help if one is experiencing the anxiety symptoms and follow the above-mentioned tips. It will surely help a student.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!