Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parul KolheYour feedback matters!
Hi I have greasy hair. After shampooing my hair, it takes less that 3 hours for my hair to get greasy back again. Please help.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
My hairs are falling for the last 15 years. I have regularly itching on the scalp. But still I am not bald. I still have lot of hairs. Kindly advise some remedy.
My hair is thin, and suffering from hairfall, I need healthy, long n strong hair, can yu pls give me some suggestions.
I am 20 year s old I have eyesight and hair loss problem so please give me suggestions to reduce it.
I have an oily skin and there are pimples on my face bt very few. Bt my skin looks like very irritated red red spot kind of. Can you please suggest me some home remedies for the betterment of my skin smooth like of baby johnsaan and suggest me also facewash products and cream I should use indoor as well as outdoor. Thankyou please advice me.
Sir, we want solution hairfall. We want to a reason why falling my hare in this age. We want to solve this problem hurry up. And we want sorry some spelling miss word.
I am 32 years I have brown marks on my face, hair fall and I also a lot of bone problems like that bone pain during cold weather some times in summer.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways.
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Complications: Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Severe scratching can lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.