Find numerous Trichologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Trichologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Trichologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parul Jaiswal
Laser Hair Removal
Prp Hair Transplant
Hair Care Procedure
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Patch Procedure
Hair Restoration Techniques
Laser Hair Removal - Face
Treatment of Hair Diseases
Facial Hair Transplant
Stem Cell Therapy
Hair Bonding Procedure
Hair Replacement Treatment
Anti Ageing Treatment
Laser Hair Reduction
Treatment of FUE Hair Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Parul JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so happy with the results of my child's treatment, that I will surely recommend dr Parul Jaiswal to anyone gladly. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Parul Jaiswal guided me to change my attitude. I have consulted so many doctors, but no one was able to solve my colic. the nurses at the Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic were really helpful. Parul Jaiswal certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from colic like tHer. she is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency.
I read about Dr Parul Jaiswal on one of the social media platform. I am so happy that I chose Dr Parul Jaiswal for my hair treatment . Dr Parul Jaiswal is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The overall cleanliness in the Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic was amazing. I found the Panacea Skin & Hair Clinic itself quite pleasant. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I am benefitted with the hair care treatment she gave.
All of sudden I developed this female hair loss pattern and didn't know what to do.When I visited Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic, I met Dr Parul Jaiswal there. Her advice and prescription has helped me immensely. The staff was very attentive to my needs. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. On the very first day she identified the major cause and treated me very patiently.
The dark skin issue was increasing day by day. drParul Jaiswal is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Thanks to my herperfect advice.The guidance she gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. she can be consulted at panacea skin and hair clinic in Mumbai.
acidity ki problem meri khatam hi nahe hoti th. phir mai parul jaiswal ke pas gayi unhone meri problem ekdum se theek karne ki dawai dedi. Maine thode time khayi aur farak mehsus aya. Unka clinic Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic mumbai mei hai. Itna accha mujhe kabhi mehsus nahn hua unki medicine ne to mujhe ekdum theek kar diya.
She is very patient with all her patients. The interior of the Panacea Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. During the pimples treatment, Dr Parul Jaiswal supported me a lot. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to her perfect . she has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
dr Parul Jaiswal is one of the best doctors I’ve ever come across. I consulted her for acne treatment at her clinic Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic in Mumbai. She is a very nice and an intelligent doctor.
dr Parul Jaiswal is a friendly, committed and Genuine Doctor. She helped me with my acne treatment and explained me everything thoroughly. Her clinic is Panacea Skin & Hair Care Clinic in Mumbai.
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon Juice To Bleach Freckles Away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even Out The Skin Color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A Sake Facial Mask Works Fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour Cream Facial Peels:Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit Flavored Facial Peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and Lemon Juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add Nutrients To Your Skin While Lightening Freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating Your Way to Fewer Freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business Bleaching Creams With Natural Ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk.
Treating Freckles With NDYAG Laser-
NDYAG laser is named after the laser medium, Neodymium: yytrium-alumunium-garnet. This laser was specifically designed to help with pigmentation, freckless and also can help removing old tattoos.
- Improve skin tone
- Reduce rosacea and thread facial vein
- Reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat sun damage including age spots and brown pigmentation
- Firming and tightening the skin
- Stimulate new collagen and elastin tissue production
How Does NDYAG Laser Work?
ND YAG Laser comes in 2 wavelengths, 1064 nm and 532 nm. It is a non-ablative laser, which means that there is no break in skin tissue continuity during the treatment. It is designed to target pigment cells. This specific wavelength are absorbed preferentially by pigments (melanin) and the resultant heat will cause generation and propagation of waves that cause damage to the cells containing pigment. These damaged cells will then be cleared from the site resulting in lightening of the pigmented site.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When you look back at pictures or videos of olden days when you were younger, you may wonder how radiant and healthy your skin looked. While it may be natural to lose the glow of your skin as you grow older, it does not mean you have to go on with a dull skin for the rest of your life. When you feel the need and conviction to have radiant and younger looking skin, all you have to do is to find a right skin care professional to help you in your endeavor.
The Cosmetic physicians and dermatologists of the modern times, armed with their knowledge, technology and state of the art techniques can help you regain a younger looking impressive skin.
Turn the Clock Back:
It is possible to go back in time by undergoing treatments for skin brightening, tightening and rejuvenation from team of experts and make sure that your skin looks and feel healthy and young again.
Skin brightening treatments makes your skin look spotless, bright and rejuvenated and this in turn makes you look much younger. Skin rejuvenation and tightening treatments take care of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. With these treatments, you will be able to experience tightening of the skin, which further adds to the glow and youthful appearance.
How can you get it?
Getting skin rejuvenation is a simple task if you have the right help at hand. You can choose from a number of technologies such as chemical peels, advanced facials, microdermabrasion therapy, oxy-micro-current therapy, RF therapy, microneedling therapy, mesotherapy etc. It is also essential that you discuss the pros and cons of the procedure you are choosing and understand the limitations of every procedure carefully.
Feel free to ask questions about the procedures and make sure that you follow all the instructions given by your treating doctor. When you are seeking professional skin rejuvenation or brightening treatments, your best bet should be to opt for well qualified and certified professionals. Visit a cosmetic physician or a dermatologist today, defy age and look radiantly youthful.
Every human being is different and so are their bodies, their genes, their DNA, their choices, metabolism rate, brain and the senses. But, when it comes to losing the extra pounds, we all just run after a standard diet plan and fitness regime, aren’t we? But does that help to lose the required amount of weight and the inches that too within the stipulated amount of time? No! This is because when we follow a standardized diet plan, our body might or might not respond to it.
For example, if our body metabolizes fat or carbohydrate at a faster rate and as per the standardized diet plan, we chuck out the carbs and the fat from our diet, there will be a sudden decrease in the energy level which is obviously not the result you wanted, isn’t it?
But with DNA diet, losing weight has become an easy job. With DNA diets, you don’t need to think about painful surgical body contouring procedures. So, let’s understand a little about DNA Diet.
What is a DNA Diet?
For successful body contouring or weight loss, you need to understand your body requirement first. DNA Diet is a process where the doctors first analyze the daily nutritional requirement of your body. The quantities as well as the ratio in which you need to have nutrients like proteins, vitamins, carbs, etc.
A complete action plan customized for you will be handed over to you. In this action plan, all the details about how much to eat, when to eat and what to eat, will be described. It is like a menu for your daily intake, and it is entirely personalized by your genetics.
What are the constituents of DNA Diet?
The DNA Diets comprises of every detail about your food intake. For example, in your breakfast, which fruit you should eat, how many breads you should have, whether you should eat egg or milk, everything will be mentioned in the plan.
Few things to know before opting for DNA Diet
It is essential to clean up the toxins not only from your body but the surrounding environment too. Cleaning up the toxins will help you to gain the results from DNA diet faster. Try to stick to organic products so that you don’t add up toxins during your DNA diet.
It is imperative to understand your family health history. As DNA diet depends on the genetics you have, few things cannot be altered if you have gained them from the genes.
DNA Diet is the new thing in the world of body contouring and weight loss. It is, of course, a futuristic approach to have a better health and body without going under the knife. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
As the aging population in our society continues to grow, new technologies and procedures promising a more youthful appearance are continuously sought. The utilization of radiofrequency technology remains a novel method for the treatment of many aesthetic and medical dermatological indications. Innovative applications are constantly identified, expanding treatment options for various patient concerns including aging of the hands, cellulite, non-invasive lipolysis, and postpartum skin laxity. Non-invasive treatments are ideal for busy patients seeking minimal recovery time and so called lunch-time procedures. Furthermore, new developments in treatment devices enhance efficacy while decreasing patient discomfort.
What is RF treatment?
Based on the scientific term Radiofrequency (RF), radiofrequency treatment is a non-surgical means of “reshaping” the body and the face from beneath the superficial layer of the skin. This method uses sophisticated devices specifically designed to treat men and women’s most common skin aging problems like wrinkles, excess fatty tissues, or cellulite. The method utilizes radiofrequency waves which is, basically, heat energy meant for tissue remodelling and production of elastin and new collagen. Unlike invasive procedures which primarily affect the most superficial layers of the skin, the resulting heat of the Radiofrequency treatment works mainly on the deepest layer of the skin, the dermis, without affecting the upper layers that are above it such as the epidermis.
As heat is a stimulation that promotes contraction of the underlying tissues, especially at the dermis level, soft tissues found within that area of the body compress, realign, and even produce new collagen, a process that normally takes many months to complete. With healthy new collagen present from the deepest level of the skin, exposing such soft tissues to further Radiofrequency waves help sculpt and tighten those tissues into a more youthful and elastic surface.
Benefits of RF treatment
By now, you may already have an idea on how an RF treatment works with regards to aging problems common to both men and women. But how exactly does anyone experiencing treatment via RF benefits from it? Following are the benefits of RF treatment.
- Diminishes or Removes Cellulite
- Reduction of Body Fats
- Tightening of the Skin/Anti-aging
- Post-operative Liposuction Smoothing
- Contour Reshaping
Risks of RF treatment
While the discovery of the Radiofrequency treatment is one of the best things to happen for the skincare industry, it is not perfect. In fact, the treatment itself has its own risks which may be experienced by some clients who undergo this type of medical procedure.
Common side effects of RF treatment include:
- Redness on the skin
- Mild swelling
- Oversensitivity of treated area
- Sinking in of treated area
Who can NOT avail RF for skin tightening?
Basically, anyone can avail of this form of treatment with a few exceptions such as pregnant or breast-feeding mothers and those with serious heart diseases or patients with pacemakers.
Why should you Choose RF skin rejuvenation?
If you are looking for a safe, painless and a non-surgical form of treatment for skin tightening, then Radiofrequency is the way to go. The procedure does not involve surgery, repositioning or cutting. In Radiofrequency treatment, the skin tightens due to the introduction of radio frequency energy into the skin. The process generates moderate electrical currents that cause a contraction of the collagen and reshape it, which results in the tightening of the skin. This treatment effectively tightens the dermis as well as the epidermis, while ensuring that your skin remains undamaged. Experience the benefits of RF skin rejuvenation at Clinic Cosmoderma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
I am 23 years old. And I have big tension on my hair fall. Now a days the hair fall increasing. I think it is my nutrition problem. The place here I stay is not good for food. Can you please tell me Which food I have to take show that My hair fall reduces Or what protein, vitamin should take to reduce my hair fall.
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a normal occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars. Here is a list of some of the treatments-
- Derma rolling or micro needling: In this procedure the skin is pierced with microneedles (using a derma roller) which cause a micro-injury to the skin, thereby inducing the skin to produce more collagen thereby healing the acne scars. However, this is a very delicate procedure. Although numerous derma rollers are available in the market, it is best to take help of a professional for this procedure. Not only does this procedure help in reducing ace scars but also prevents wrinkle formation and sagging. However, it is a very sensitive process and needs to be performed with care. Here are some benefits of derma rolling
- Chemical face peels for acne scars: This treatment uses a concentrated form of chemicals which when applied to the skin can remove scarred skin cells thereby allowing healthy cells to grow in their place. Different types of peels used are
- Phenol peel: This is one of the strongest peels available and is best to use under the supervision of a dermatologist. This peel has been said to remove deep scars on the face because the chemicals seep in deeper into the skin underneath the dermis layer.
- Glycolic peel: This is derived from sugarcane and it does not penetrate beyond the epidermal layers of the skin. This peel encourages the skin pores to open and releases the dead cells, thereby improving the skin appearance.
- Trichloroacetic acid: This is milder than the phenol peel but stronger that the glycolic peel.
- Nano fractional radio frequency: This technique uses micro needling as well as a radio frequency to treat the textural irregularities of the skin, wrinkles and other scars on the skin. This is a new technology and has been seen to work pretty well in treating acne scars.
- Laser and filler treatments: Another technology uses fractionated laser to even out the skin by helping the skin in producing more collagen. This requires one to three sessions depending on the intensity of the scars. The ablative laser vaporises the scars, allowing the better skin to form and take its place. The non-ablative laser helps in increasing collagen production.