Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
I am 22 years old. Due to wearing specs for many years ,my eyes have gone deep inside with worst dark circles. It seems it won't go throughout my life. My dermatologist prescribed me Avarta cream and told it will cure only 5-10% not more than it. she told my eyes are placed inside. My eating habit and sleeping is fine enough. Please help. I don't want fillers at this age.
Around my nose there are white heads appearing so what I have to do to get rid of them? Please let know.
I have recently chopped all of my hair due to chicken pox. Can you suggest ways in which my hair growth fastens up. I have sensitive skin. Thank you.
Hello doctor. My mom is diabetic patient her age is 59. She is using tables when we consult to doctor they said blood count is low so you should take injection for this and they wrote renocel 4000 I you injection and we are giving that injection weekly 2 times but. Skin getting rashes like red red doubts so kindly help me in this matter. Waiting for your reply.
Sir mere niche vale hisse mey dono side ki aur daag ho gaye hai ,bahot baar khujli bhi aati hai to mai aab kya karu?
Hello sir, I am 26 years old , I have a skin problem. My has white layers during winter, hope psoriasis. Is there any permanent solution for it, my skin is dry, can I change my skin type.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.