Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParshewarYour feedback matters!
My wife is 25 years old and she is pregnant she high blood sugar 275 is affecting our baby if yes then please suggest us which is better for us for a healthy baby.
I am 2 weeks pregnant but I couldn't feel any change in myself except over sleepy n feeling like I wll feel down. Is of normal. I dnt feel any craving towards food.
I Missed period more then 10 days. A week before the period partner fingered me with sperms on the it. Changes of getting pregnant?Please tell.
Do you wonder why suddenly at times you go on a zero sex drive? it could happen even when your chemistry with your partner is fine, nothing is heaving on your mind, and you are otherwise healthy too. Only you just don't feel like having sex. This might have to do with what you are eating.
Here are some of the foods which can kill your sex drive.
1. Diet soda - while staying fit is an excellent idea, drinking diet sodas with artificial sweeteners can be absolute mood killers as they directly affect the levels of serotonin, a hormone which assists you in reaching the zone.
2. Caffeine - it certainly increases stamina for sex. However, for someone who is already nervous, this would mean increased anxiety which in turn would lower the sex drive. Overdose of coffee is known to increase one's stress hormone levels, too, affecting one's sex drive.
3. Chocolate - this is surprising since chocolate is known as an aphrodisiac. A study has shown that since it stimulates love and euphoria, it might also suppress, at times the testosterone levels in the body.
4. Mint - while mint is a good way to clear your breath after a meal, the menthol in it is also known to lower the testosterone. This lowers your sex drive.
5. Popcorn - when popcorn is made in the microwave and eaten, it could totally kill the mood for sex, especially in men. Research suggests that the bag's lining has chemicals which kill sex drive and in the long term can also cause prostrate problems.
6. Cheese - if made of cow's milk, cheese contains a lot of synthetic hormones which are known to mess with human body's natural hormone production that primarily includes testosterone and estrogen.
I am age 23 suffering from pcod problem and irregular periods and so m becoming fat. Can you please suggest some solution.
Hello m a grl frm Mumbai me and my bf had protected sex last month after which I gt my menstrual but this month its late and not yet come so is thr any chance of pregnancy.
Hunch back: stretching exercises for good posture
This stretch vastly helps if you are suffering from a sore neck or back.
Stretch or tilt your head in all four directions (forward, back, left, right). Don't roll in a circle, as it can cause additional strain.
Massage your neck gently.
Get on your hands and knees and bend your back upwards (cat stretch). Do the opposite next.
Repeat a few times daily. This stretch, when done in the morning, helps in relieving the sleep induced muscle lethargy. If done regularly throughout the day, it helps in boosting your energy levels
Exercises to improve your posture
Stay in shape by keeping your entire musculoskeletal system modified to support your posture. For this the following exercise are helpful:
Lie on your back with your feet on the floor and flex your legs to about 90 degrees at the knee.
Pull your belly-button in towards your spine and hold it at the end for 10 seconds.
Repeat eight times daily.
Always keep a proper posture even if it is tiring and other muscles, like the back or butt, are not being used.
Breathe normally when doing this exercise, because you are trying to train your core to maintain this position when doing daily normal activities.
The following exercises can be done with or without hand weights:
Keep your head upright and shoulders squared so that the ears are in alignment over the shoulders.
Lift both the arms straight out, palms up and alongside your ears.
Bend the forearms in and backwards, towards the shoulders while trying to touch your shoulder blades with your fingertips.
Repeat 10 times with both arms.
Do alternate ten reps for each arm individually.
Keep your head upright and shoulders squared so that the ears are in alignment over the shoulders.
Lift both the arms sideward at shoulder height.
Hold this pose for 10 seconds.
Now slowly bring the arms to the sides while counting till ten.
Again, slowly lift arms back to shoulder height while counting to ten when raising your arms.
Do 10 repetitions while checking your alignment with each rep. You should be able to feel mild tiredness in the shoulder muscles.
My wife is 5 month pregnant , she is lately suffering from severe back pain and also there is swelling sign on my body, Can you please advise what care should be taken to avoid this at this juncture.
Sir me and my wife had unprotected sex on 14 and 15 march and she took ipill on 16 march morning. But on 22 nd she got period of 5 days. But her next due date is 6th april. Then she again on 5th april got period like blood flow but now it is brown in colour. And on 6th she got 2-3 drops only brown blood then it stopped. So as she can not take a pregnancy test as she is far from home. So please suggest it is one of the pregnancy symptom. Or due to her due date on 6th and previously on 22 march she got period. Then it is only simply. Please suggest. But she went to sea and after took bath their she feels fever. She took medicine. And it is clear. But now also in next day she got fever. But at night. Whole day no temperature in body. But at night around 12 fever came and at 5 am it disappeared. So please suggest is she pregnant or its only fever due to fever bath change.
Due date of period 28th june b comes on 13th june for 2 days after and unprotected sex on 12th June 2016 is there any chances of getting pregnant I should take an Ipill to stop the pregnancy.
My period is irregular doctor suggested me fertile medicine on second day of period n tenth day dupaston for ten days on eleventh day estil n progestil injection this all process for 3month during dis can I get pragnant. I want to be conceive please help what to do ?
She has bad stomach pain and back pain just before 5 to 10 days of periods. Its very bad pain . After periods she is normal. What is the issue ? Can any one help.
Hi. I'm 26 years old and having 8 months old baby. I was weighed 60 kg in my pre-pregnancy and now I'm 84 after my pregnancy. I just want to reduce my weight and be healthy. What should I do to reduce my weight and what diet should I take? Kindly suggest. Thanks.
My friend did not had her periods from past one and half month. Mean while she was having intimacy in between and she was stressful due to work. She checked the pregnancy check 2 times the result was negative. Her previous period happened 2 times in a month i.e in may 28th and june 13th from that time till now no clue. Can she get any answer for this. Any medication? Consultant?
Curd and buttermilk are both milk based products, have the same composition, and more or less the same nutrients, yet there remains a persistent question as to which out of the two is better?
Does adding water to the contents of the curd, to turn it into buttermilk, really affect the properties of curd?
The answer is yes.
Read on to find out, how.
The basic difference between curd and buttermilk is the process of dilution by the addition of water. The more water you put in curd, the less concentrated the buttermilk becomes. According to Ayurveda, the churning (Manthana) of the curd into buttermilk, gives it additional properties. Churning induces the proteins in the buttermilk to be easily digested due to their degraded structure.
Here are a few pointers that could help you choose which out of the two suits your needs more:
- Calorie content - If you are looking to reduce your weight and prefer a controlled diet, you should opt for buttermilk. 100 grams of buttermilk contains 40 calories, whereas 100 grams of curd contains close to 98 calories. So, for undernourished children or people looking forward to gain weight, curd should be opted because it is nutrient dense.
- Nutrient content - Buttermilk is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, zinc, iboflavin and proteins. It helps in keeping your bones healthy, lowering the level of bad cholesterol, preventing cancer, battling stress and anemia due to the presence of these nutrients. On the other hand, curd contains calcium, phosphorus, vitamins B12, B5, B2, potassium, proteins, and molybdenum. These nutrients prove to be beneficial in preventing chances of hypertension and heart diseases, promoting teeth and bone health and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Fluid content - Buttermilk has significant fluid content, so it can be consumed in extremely hot weather conditions to curb dehydration and as a replacement to other fluids. On the contrary, curd has limited fluid content, which makes it suitable for consumption by people who have been instructed to adhere to a fluid restricted diet, but require an intake of good quality proteins.
- Probiotics content - Both curd and buttermilk are rich in probiotics or good bacteria, which help in strengthening your immune system and increase longevity.
Remember make either of the two a part of your regular diet!