Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Parmar Mangilal ChunnilalYour feedback matters!
Mastitis is an infection or inflammation of the breast tissue. It often affects women who are breastfeeding. Mastitis causes breast pain and redness. It can also cause flu-like symptoms such as body aches and fever. Mastitis may develop because of sore, cracked nipples, latch problems, plugged ducts, yeast infection, or inadequate drainage of milk.
These are the most common symptoms of mastitis:
Hot, swollen breasts
A red, painful, or hot "wedge-shaped" swelling on a breast, or both breasts
A red, painful, or hot lump in your breast
Red streaks on your breasts
Fever (oral temperature more than 100.4° F or 38° C)
If you have these symptoms, contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible because you may need treatment for mastitis.
Mastitis treatment involves draining the breast and often taking antibiotics. It is especially important to keep the affected breast "empty" through frequent breastfeeding or pumping sessions. If you think a latch problem may have contributed to your mastitis, consider seeing a certified lactation consultant. It is very important to rest and keep hydrated by drinking a lot of clear fluids. You can take ibuprofen or acetaminophen for the fever or discomfort. An antibiotic may be prescribed for 10 to 14 days. Be sure you take all of the medicine or mastitis may come back. The antibiotics used for mastitis are generally safe to use while breastfeeding.
Hello doctor, I feel anxiety sometimes and sometimes I take time to understand small things otherwise I am post graduate, good looking and well settled job.
Hiii I have black spots in my face and pimples also and I use some some unknown cream so didn't changes in my face so please tell me any suggestion.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years. My weight gone up from 75 kgs 80 kgs. I want to lose my weight. Please! help me.
After having food I feel stomach bloated and backache. Some tym without eating also stomach bloating. All reports r normal only sgpt increase. Now I take ud-live fir that. But bloating and because is same.
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I saw the post with regards to Running vs Walking & feel that the things mentioned about Running is not accurate. Probably it may be because I have not reached that age & do lot of physical activities. I do cycling & Brisk Walking on a regular basis & feel that Sprint Running has not damaged me at all. On the contrary Long distance running or Marathon usually damages the muscles & could have effect on Cardiac. I'm 32 now. I used to clock 1 min 55secs in 800 m & 3 min 58secs in 1500m track & field Athletics. I want your expert opinion since I was allergic to dust & smoke which forced me to leave that activity.
How it purify blood and how heart attack occurs and what prescription should we take to control or avoid heart attack.?
Hi! I am 26 years married woman, my period date was on dated 8th dec but till date my period have not occur, I am feeling normal and I have done my pregnancy test on dated 15th dec but the result was negative. Usually my periods occur normal with the area of the dates but in this month there is no sign of it I would like to let you know that I am taking pco medication that is pco care forte and glyciphage sr500, folinz. I want to conceive and hence now iam unable to jugge whether iam pregnant or not. If not then y my periods are stopped and if yess then at what stage I would get to know that iam pregnant. Please advise.
I'm 20 year old male. I have started working out since a month. My weight is approx 70 kgs. I want to get lean so I want suggestions for veg diet that can help me to decrease my body fat percentage as well as build muscle simultaneously.
I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depressed and refer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
I am not able to sleep at night every time I sleep I'm getting some sort of thinking's, what shall I do.
I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, ptsd, anxiety, adhd, and depression. I have tried almost every drug available to try and keep me level, but every drug seems to only.
How emotions affect our health.
You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cellsy in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells with each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that meditation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is.
- Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body re-lives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormones. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body is not at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state.
- The upanishads talk about *" yatha pinde tatha brahmande"* as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the *60 trillion cells* play the melody of harmony together.
- When the cells are living in a state of hatred, they soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease.
- Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.