Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parit LadaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 years old I have been facing a skin problem which might be ichthyosis extremely dry and scaly skin since childhood it might be hereditary which is killing me so can you please suggest the best method to control this as I know it is non durable.
Sir I want laser for dark circles. Kya yhi shi rhega mere face k liye Koi side effects to nhi hoga. please sir I want held.
I am suffering from skin infection for last 2 or 3 month. Some time it rashes. It is increasing from a dot to a large area. So please help me.
Any one tell me? The best face wash of my skin. I have used many face wash. But no good result. Please tell me a best facewash. My skin is small black.
I have pores on my face and my face is too oily. I want to have a dry face and smooth. Help me with suggestions like medicines or any other way.
I'm losing my eyebrow hairs, under arm hairs n pubic hairs its thinning n not growing back. My body skin is getting shrink. Very dry. My age is 25f. I'm not taking proper food time to time. Due to som personal problems. If I il not eat food for proper time, my legs n hands wil b numb. I am very much scared to visit doctor. Recently I got uti problem. Now it's been clear. I'm getting big pimples on my chin n sometimes on my neck. I'm not getting my periods properly frm 6 to 7 yrs. I have cold prblm evrytim. Should sneez in the evry mrng. Doctor pls suggest me, why I'm having this problems? What is d reason behind this? Is there any serious issue? Please suggest me some medication for my thinning hairs specially on my eyebrows n pubic area. N I did not got any fever or any health issues till now. It's d matter of my eyebrow hairs thinning, its really hurting me Some time I il not get sleep because of thinking al my health issues. We are poor family. Don't knw what hppnd to me. Please suggest me some medication doctor.
I am 32 years old, I Got Pimples in my face & left a black marks on face, and I have much of black spots on face.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.