Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hello, I am having fever since last 3 days. I have cold, fever, headache, body pain and the left side of the tongue was paining. I could not swallow anything. Today morning I was sweating a lot and there was no fever. I was feeling better. N then again in the afternoon fever started slightly. Please suggest me a solution. Please..
Teeth grinding can be caused not just by stress and anxiety but by sleep disorders, an abnormal bite or teeth that are missing or crooked. The symptoms of teeth grinding include:
Teeth that are painful or loose
Your dentist can fit you with a mouth guard to protect your teeth during sleep. In some cases, your dentist or physician may recommend taking a muscle relaxant before bedtime. If stress is the cause you need to find a way to relax. Meditation, counseling and exercise can all help reduce stress and anxiety.
Teeth grinding is also common in children. However, because their teeth and jaws change and grow so quickly it is not usually a damaging habit that requires treatment and most outgrow it by adolescence.
Although in adults teeth grinding is often the result of stress, the same is not always true with children. Other possible causes of teeth grinding in children include:
Irritation in the mouth
Hi sir I have problem with my teeth. Whenever I took some cold item to food or drink I feel sensitivity in my teeth. And some time I found blood in the time of brush in the morning. So please give some suggestion for this.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
Suddenly I got pain on my right side teeth upper skin, I asked a dentist and he told me that there is a infection and this is the reason for pain and swelling, he prescribed some antibiotics for me to take which are -: 1. Amoxyclav 625 for 3 days (2 per day) 2. Hifenac P for 3 days (2 per day) Just want to know, is there any side effect of this medicine or not? And can I take these and complete the course. Please suggest.
Cavity in tooth, left lower jaw, pain at night, from cleaning teeth with water(normal cold). Which medcine i should take ?
I am not a user of any bad things like tabacoo or cigreet that also my teeth are yellowish. What can I do to make it white.
Swelling in gums of front uper two teeth. Some times there seems blood in morning saliva in mouth when I get up in morning. Kindly suggest.
Sir/Ma'am, I have a front teeth gap around 5mm and it's really embarrassing. Tried to contact dentists in the regional hospital but they said I would need braces, is there any alternative and what would be the cost for the same? Thank you.
I have got ulcers in my mouth all around. It's paining a lot when I am trying to eat or talk. Please suggest me some solution to it?
I have eye problem since 4 days. I have also ear problem and teeth problem also So guide me which tablet I have used.
I have a oily skin. I have got rashes on my skin. I even feel itching sometime. Moreover I am suffering from mouth ulcers. So, what should I do?
Clean your front teeth in a vertical motion and back teeth in circular motion.
Always clean your tongue with tongue cleaner.
Never use needle, match stick, wooden stick etc to remove food in between teeth because these things can cause gums inflammation resulting in pocket formation.
Have a good smile.