Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Parin ShahYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very low due to low bp I am very weak physically I am suffering from stomach pain and vomit would you suggest me what should I do for better health.
I have visual snow. Whenever I see things in dark environments I see television like spots everywhere.
Hi I had facial two days ago for first time and I had cool facial like some gel was applied and later some cucumber or green tea based mask was applied. Next morning I saw breakouts under my face skin. please help. They look like tiny pimples or but not red. But I have few pimples here and there on my face before. please help thanks.
A number of worms/parasites can infest the stomach and intestines. Children are more prone, and contract them by ingesting uncooked foods or fruits, contact with animals, playing in soil, or even unhygienic water.
The most common worms include pinworm, threadworms, roundworms, whipworms, hookworm, and tapeworm.
Signs and Symptoms
Whatever the type of worm, the symptoms are more or less the same and include the following:
- Allergies: When worm infestation happens, there could be blisters on the body and the oral mucous membranes and food sensitivity can occur.
- Anemia: The parasites growing inside the stomach suck out nutrition from the food, and therefore the body is deprived of essential nutrition. It could lead to severe anemia in some cases.
- Altered bowel movement: While some organisms produce constipation by blocking the colon, others result in diarrhea which is body’s way of removing harmful substances from the body
- Fatigue: Needless to say, all this results in extreme fatigue and dehydration for the infested person.
- Abdominal bloating: The parasites produce gas, which produces a gassy, bloated sensation
- Altered immune function: As most parasites induce an allergic reaction, there is an increased amount of immunoglobulin A in the circulation.
- Other: Restlessness, dark circles under the eyes, bedwetting, headaches and light sensitivity.
Some of the most popular homeopathic remedies are listed below and aim at strengthening the child’s overall health. As always, the child will be asked thoroughly for all symptoms and then a remedy identified.
- Cina: Very useful for all types of worm, it is the most popular remedy. The child is irritable, angry, has a pale appearance with rings around the eyes. When asked more, there will be teeth grinding (bruxism) at night, may have had convulsions, crying at night, nose picking, extreme hunger, milky urine, bluish discoloration around the mouth.
- Calcarea: The child is usually fat, flabby child with a strong appetite and craving for things like chalk, coal, and pencils. There is aversion to dairy products and meat. There will be a crawling feeling in the rectum and anus. There is profuse sweating from the head, causing a wet pillow.
- Spigelia: The child will have a pale face, blue rings around the eyes, tendency to faint, nauseating sensation, and pain around the navel. Stool with mucus and worms are an indication for using Spigelia.
- Caladium: The worm travels from the perineum to the vagina and causes the girls to constantly itch around the vagina
- Teucrium: Used in pinworm infestation, where there is a lot of irritation in the rectum. A thin dilution or tincture of this medication is used.
- Indigo: Very effective in roundworms. The child is usually melancholic, has intense pain around the bellybutton, and may have had convulsions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic.
I stay in Chennai and my genitals that is vagina is started itching and frequent urination and excess farting als happening and I am with pcod. Whether pcod is the reason for it or Chennai hot climate.
I don't have any pimples and marks on my face when I was in my native but after when I came to Bangalore I got so much pimples n mark n dark spots. So please suggest me a medicine or any remedy for getting rid of this. Thank you.
Sir/madam, My mother is 69 years old, 8 years back she had a knee operation on one leg, some time she had severe pain, so kindly suggest AYURVEDIC medicine for pain relief.
I have one month baby. She is on breast feeding. Last two days am feeling much pain on my left breast. Nipple is swelling and when she sucks it hurts much. A red spot is also seen beside the brown circle. What should I do?
I wanna ask about face skin. Some pimples on my skin and some dark spots. Please need help. Tell solution please itz urgent.
I am a 63 yrs old, male, retired from a Managerial position. A patient of essential Hypertension and Diabetes (DM2), with mild cervical spondilytis . Recently passed through Diabetic Neuropathic phase with 'cramps in legs' and nerves of left hand.
1. Worrying creates more problems; faith transforms. No amount of worry will change the situation. It will only you feeling experiences that you need to help you transform into the best version of yourself.
2. Keep going; everything happens for a reason. Even if you feel that life is merely one problem after another, all of these difficulties only serve to test us and make us stronger. They enable us to handle future situations in a better way, and teach us valuable lessons about life. Without struggles, we would not experience growth as human beings.
3. Pain is temporary. Any situation never lasts forever, whether that be a bad breakup, financial struggles, family arguments, or other issues. No matter what you might be going through, console yourself by remembering that you have control over your emotions. You can choose to see the positive in any situation, and change the pain into an opportunity for growth.
4. There is purpose in your pain. Spiritual teachers in the past commonly advised that we attract what we feel and what we are, so any bad situaCREATES tion we face is often the product of our own thoughts and feelings. This may not always hold true, but many times any difficult situation can be looked at as a valuable learning tool and an experience to test our highest selves. Remember that the problem isn’t a problem actually, its your attitude towards it, that causes the problem.
5. Take a minute to pray or to channel positive energy. No matter what you might face, try to look at the bright side of the situation and call on your guru, GOD or seer for higher wisdom. They will help ease your frustration or anxiety about the experience, and calm your energy so you can better handle the situation. Prayer will put things into perspective and remind you that everything on Earth works in mysterious cosmic ways which we can’t always understand.
6. Other people’s problems are not yours. If you have a strong sense of helping others, you probably feel its your duty to help solve everyone else’s problems. However, this can leave you feeling drained at the end of the day, and others might start seeing you as their support system, that they can call at all hours of the night. While showing compassion and support for others is important, you need to find balance between helping others and helping yourself.
7. Maybe you should do exactly what you’re afraid of doing. The only way to experience growth is to leave the comfort zone behind. Sometimes you need to test your limits and throw caution to the wind in order to know your true capabilities. You might discover newfound passions and totally new sides of yourself that you never knew before by overcoming your greatest fears. Surely, if you want to learn to swim, you will have to enter the pool or the river.
8. The bad days allow you to appreciate the good ones even more. Without bad days, you wouldn’t even recognize the good ones as “good,” because you would only have a limited perspective to go by! The funny thing about life is that we can’t know pleasure without pain, happiness without sadness, success without failures, and so on. We live in a dualistic reality, meaning we experience opposite ends of the same spectrum in most aspects of life. Appreciate the full experience that this human realm can offer, because often the worst occurrences unveil the best lessons.
9. Remember that you have a LOT of influence and power over your life.You don’t have to become a victim of circumstance or succumb to defeat; you have total control over your life and can easily turn a bad situation into a good one. Keep in mind that rainbows only show up after a storm, so you must bear with the storm in order to recognize the lessons it holds. If you let yourself get into a negative mindset, you will fall into a victim mentality once again. Resolve to keep your mood up despite your current situation, and the negativity will not have any power over you anymore.
10. Don’t worry, we all have ups and downs. Just look up and keep going.The next time you feel overwhelmed by the pressures of modern life, just remember that you and millions of others are in the same boat. The best thing to do is to actively create a life you love, and the pressures won’t seem so enormous anymore. Keep calm and carry on.