Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parikshit Vinayak Desai
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parikshit Vinayak DesaiYour feedback matters!
awesome doctor tell the real fact only no cheating.. and affordable to all level
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I had a c section 10 days ago. But I am not able to feed my baby because of less milk production. My baby is fully depended on formula milk. Please advice urgently.
Hello, we are unmarried and had an unprotected sex on her 27th day of periods but her periods got delayed. If she is pregnant we need a MTP/Abortion Done. Please advice us for further consultancy. Please keep our name confidential Thank you.
Hi Dear. Doctor I am 3 months pregnant when I am going for motion blood is coming out with motion motion not coming well please save my baby please tell me what happen to me please tell me my baby will safe or not.
She had abortions twice in 2014 n 15. Both in 2 month preg. Chkd with doc. All the reports are normal_ karyotyping, hormone profile, endometrium thickness, urine culture, thyroid, prothrombin profile. Doc suggested follicle study. No free fluid till 10th day. Ovulation is generally after 15 days for her. What does dat mean. And does she need IVF. Or any other alternative is der.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am suffering from dysmennorhea since 4 yrs how can I get relief from these cramps during periods? l.
It is the act of intimately pleasuring oneself by touching, feeling and caressing the organs. It is a safe and very common way of satisfying ones sexual needs. It can be beneficial to one’s health.
The common reasons why people masturbate are
- Relieving sexual tension
- To relax
- Achieve sexual pleasure
- To satiate oneself when partners are unavailable
What are the benefits of masturbation?
Although, there is a lot of stigma around masturbating; it is something very common and can have great beneficial effects on your health and mental well-being. According to research, 50 per cent of men and 50 per cent of the women feel guilt or shame about masturbating. It is the best way to avoid sexually transmitted diseases and also avoid unwanted pregnancies. It truly helps to explore our sexuality and it gives you an idea about what you like and what you do not and the spots that really work for you and the ones that do not. This can act as a pleasure guide even when you are engaging with your partner.
Masturbation is good because:
- It is a stress buster
- It helps you out when you feel too frisky
- A sense of well-being is created
- It releases sexual tension
- Helps increase self-image
- Helps you sleep
- It is the release you need when you abstain from sex with other individuals
- It can help release period cramps and muscle tension
- The ability to climax increases
- It is a treatment for certain sexual dysfunctions
- It helps when you are feeling exceptionally frisky
- The uncomfortable morning wood can be eased
What are the risks of masturbation?
There are not many risks associated with masturbation, although irritation of the skin is possible. This minor problem can be overcome by the use of lubrication or simply slap on some moisturiser and you are good to go.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!