Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parikshit DesaiYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 year old female. My periods are very regular but this month I have missed my periods. I have done pregnancy test which is negative. I had urine test as well as blood test both are negative. Also consulted doctor but no results yet. Please guide me.
Health checkup before conceiving is important as a healthy mother is able to handle changes of pregnancy better. If there is any health problem, it should be evaluated and treated before pregnancy. Folic acid supplementation should be started 3 months before conceiving.
Does secretions from vagina result in fungus infection in near by areas? and if yes what precaution is to be taken?
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 9th june but I took unwanted 72 tablet after an hour of this deed. Now received my periods on 14 june but I am feeling very tired and i'm having abdominal pain also i'm not able to eat anything after eating I feel like vomiting. please tell me what is the matter am I pregnant and also suggest some remedy for my problem. Thank You.
Can breast bleeding indicate for pregnancy. After know about breast bleeding. What should be do for next to stop bleeding. After pregnancy can any effect on vagina. Lastly during pregnancy can we stop sex daily.
Sir I use prega 3 times at home 1st is show invalid and after 2 weak use again show one line is dark pink and 2nd line is very light pink and again 3rd times use show invalid am I pregnant or not please confirm me.
6 handy tips to manage repeated vaginal infections
Vaginal infections occur when the walls of the vagina get inflamed. This can be caused by several factors such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chemicals and clothing. The standard medical term for it is vaginitis and it bothers most women at some point in their lives.
Maintaining vaginal and overall genital health is very important in preventing and dealing with infections that affect the affect the area, especially those which are persistent or recurrent.
Some tips to manage repeated vaginal infections are as follows:
1. Maintaining personal hygiene. The most important aspect of maintaining vaginal health is keeping the pubic region cleansed and hydrated. Poor hygiene and dryness make it more prone to recurring infection.
2. Using the right products. Harsh chemical soaps and sprays may cause irritation to the vagina and make it susceptible to inflammation due to infection.
3. Wearing skin-friendly clothing. Certain types and materials of clothing have a harmful impact on the delicate skin of the genital area which puts the vagina at the risk of contracting infections. These include nylon underwear, tight jeans and trousers, pantyhose with no cotton lining, etc. Wearing soft cotton underwear and linen bottoms are the best ways to prevent vaginal infection and inflammation.
4. Using protection during sex. Protected sexual intercourse prevents the spread of STDs which cause vaginal infection. Hence, it is always advisable to use a condom while having sex.
5. Urinating after sex. Always urinating after sex reduces the chances of catching a vaginal infection.
6. Getting regular health checkups. The most efficient way of managing vaginal infections is by getting the vagina checked up by your gynaecologist as regularly as possible so as to prevent further complications and ensure early detection of infections or diseases.
These are some of the simple and effective ways of handling vaginal infections. Most cases are not very serious and can be easily treated and managed.
I am 24 year old married girl. My hormone name testrone bcm 88.4 is this ok or I have to take something to control it. If yes than please tell me some diet to control my hormone named testosterone.
Hello, Hello, I just had sex with my gf and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can she still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because my of torn frenulum, I just wanted to know is there risk for pregnancy. I didn't ejaculate but I didn't use condom.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. My fetus position is not normal, head is upward. Please guide me with exercise and other tips for natural position of fetus.
I'm not taking no pills and have unprotected sex and it only little bits blood shows now on tissue lines of it. What should i do to avoid pregnancy.
Last month doctors removed my right fallopian tube because of ectopic pregnancy. How much success percentage when egg released towards my right ovary?
Hello Doctor, Why one breast is leaking milk while I feed in the other side. Is it the symptom of overflow or it has some other reasons. I'm a mother of 4 month old kid.
Loving our children in a real way:
- Loving my daughter/son comes so easily when
- She/he wins a competition,
- Gets high marks,
- Listens to me,
- Keeps her room clean,
- Finishes her food,
- Pays attention while studying,
- Sleeps on time,
- Never raises her voice and
- Practices dance/singing/drawing without me reminding her.
That's the easy way to love.
However when I look back at my childhood I realize that the moments I really wanted love badly were when
- I scored less marks,
- Failed in a competition,
- Couldn't fall asleep,
- Didn't feel like studying,
- Wanted to laze around,
- Didn't finish the tiffin,
- Didn't complete homework,
- Forgot an important assignment,
- Fought with a friend,
- Had a heartbreak,
- Committed a mistake,
- Felt guilty,
- Felt lonely.
These were the moments when I needed my parents the most, I needed their assurance that it is okay to be human, to fall, to get hurt and what I wanted to listen in those moments was" I know it hurts, but i'm here with you. Maybe we can't do anything about what happened, but i'm here with you. And I love you for what you are, always"
This is real and unconditional way to love!
Yes I wanted to hear" I love you" loud and clear. It was the only thing that could heal my heart. Love!
It's the moments when we lose control of ourselves that we want someone to hold us, isn't it? you don't need to be perfect. Just be real!
Do you chose love the easy way or the real, unconditional way?
Today no matter what your child does, choose love and see how it heals you as a parent.