Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Parikh Pradip

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Parikh Pradip General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Parikh Pradip
Dr. Parikh Pradip is a trusted General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Parikh Pradip on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre

#15 - Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Road No - 2, 2nd Floor, Pedder Road. Landmark: Near Safiya College, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Parikh Pradip

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering from constipation for a long period of two years. What should I follow now? I do not take junk food often and also I drink plenty of water.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Some causes of constipation include: Antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum Changes in your usual diet or activities Colon cancer Eating a lot of dairy products. Eating disorders Irritable bowel syndrome Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis Not being active Not enough water or fiber in your diet Overuse of laxatives (Over time, this weakens the bowel muscles) Pregnancy Problems with the nerves and muscles in the digestive system Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, which some people do because of hemorrhoids Some medications (especially strong pain drugs such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills) Stress Under active thyroid (hypothyroidism) Management: Try these steps for your constipation problem: Drink two to four extra glasses of water a day (unless your doctor told you to limit fluids for another health reason). Try warm liquids, especially in the morning. Add fruits and vegetables to your diet. Eat prunes and bran cereal. Isabgol, also known as "psyllium husk," is a common health supplement used to treat constipation, other digestive problems, and a few non-digestive problems. It contains 70 percent soluble fiber and, as a result, acts as a bulk-forming laxative. The effectiveness of isabgol largely depends on your individual health needs and the manner in which you take it.Usually, you will need to take 1 to 2 tsp (5 to 10 ml) of isabgol with 1 cup of water (240 ml) or fluid daily at night until your constipation passes. The exact dosage may vary depending on age, medical condition, and response to treatment, however. Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fiber. Good sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole-grain bread and cereal (especially bran). Drink 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of water and other fluids a day (unless your doctor has you on a fluid-restricted diet). Fiber and water work together to keep you regular. Avoid caffeine. It can be dehydrating. Check on milk. Some people may need to avoid it because dairy products may be constipating for them. Exercise regularly. Go to the bathroom when you feel the urge. Avoid taking unnecessary stress. Medication: Take Schwabe’s Biocombination-4/ thrice daily for 4 weeks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Now a days I can not make intercourse properly as earlier. Im in frequent practice of alcoholic drinks n smoke since 3 years. kindly suggest medicine to recover my sexual life.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Natural aphrodisiacs can improve your libido and prevent premature ejaculation. This would include carrots, fennel seeds, celery, bananas, garlic, onion, ginger, shellfish, lettuce etc. - Including these foods in your daily diet will ensure that you remain free from sexual problems, including premature ejaculation. For further queries get back to me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 21-year old man. I have a tight foreskin; penis. It hurts when I try to pull the skin down. It doesn't hurt when I masturbate though. I'm a virgin. I'm worried if I'm ready, or if I can have intercourse with my partner.

Dear lybrate user, you may be suffering from a clinical condition called phimosis. The most conventional method to get rid of it is surgery. However, if you are unwilling to undergo surgery then you can try the following process at home. 1) buy any local anaesthetic gel (e. G. Lidocaine, lignocaine, xylocaine) from allopathic retail shop. 2) apply a little amount of that anaesthetic gel at the lower part of the prepuce of penis where the foreskin remains attached. 3) after application of the gel, retract the foreskin backwards as far as you can. Due to the anaesthetic property of the gel you will be able to retract the foreskin backwards to some extent more than you can do in normal condition. 4) release the foreskin when you feel pain 5) again repeat the same process. Do it continuously for at least 30 minutes in a day. Within a month you will feel that your foreskin has become loose.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I often suffers from loose motions. Sometimes mucous in it. What Is the Cure For It?

General Physician, Gurgaon
This problem may be due to Irritable bowel syndrome Inflammatory bowel disease intestinal infection Kindly consult Gastroenterologist for further evalution
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Morning empty stomach after drinking some water and getting freshed after 30 minute I take 8 almond ,8 cashew and som pistach and a medium apple. Then after taking breakfast after 20 minute I feel very urge to poop. And that is very loose and green black a little greasy to but only once. Whenever I didn't eat anything except breakfast than its ok. Is this because of dry fruit or apple combination. please suggest doctor.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Hyderabad
Food thats eaten, takes 35 to 55 hours to get processed and then it exits after that. That means from 1.5 days to 2 days. Nothing happens instantly. There is nothing wrong with your diet. The urge to go for stools is mainly due to habits formed over a period of time. As for the green black colour. It seems abnormal. Better to visit a physician who should be able to help you with necessary testst etc.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 25 year old male candidate I have headache since 2 months? what can I do? please suggest me.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Are you currently taking any medications for your headache? a strong headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, migrane, meningitis or encephalitis. I am a doctor and registered dietitian who will prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help in headaches. Do reply back for private consultation for a detailed treatment plan including dietary therapy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. Now i am a 22 years old, but still I used to pass urine in the bad sometimes, so please tell me something, how to control it or how to get cure from this disease..

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
.1. Take less water during day 2. Pass urine every 2 hrs during day 3. Avoid liquid/ water 2 hrs before sleep - 4. Pass urine before going to bed 5, set alarm, wake up and to pass urine after 2 hrs of sleep 6. Count your dry nights 7. Reduce / stop tea, coffee, alcohol for medicine contact on private chat with urine re/me report and menstrual history. Good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 years old, 64 kg weight, im suffering from fatty liver, and my abdomen becomes big. Eating medicines for diabetics, cholesterol, bp, thyroid, sugar. What are all the precautions needed. Please include the food control too.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Take salads, vegetable juices, soups regularly Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food, rice Use olive oil for cooking Take Tab zivast F 1 per day for 3 months Continue your previous medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 years old. Since last couple of months, whenever I go for brisk walk, I am feeling discomfort and heaviness on my heart. The pain slowly radiate to my left arm. After 15-20 minutes of walk, the pain get reduced. Now I request you to give your advise for the following) Should I go for brisk walking or not? B) Should I stop walking and take rest when pain start? C) what would be the reason? Thanks.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Pl consult cardiac physician immediately as you have pain radiating in your left arm. As a first aid during the pain press your both sides of your little finger nail 20 times. This will reduce your pain immediately. Further take flax seed oil or flax seed powder regularly to eliminate any blocks in your arteries. Your weight is incorrect and take care while giving particulars.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After sex, I feel pain in my penis. Any suggestions why this happening? Sex ke baad mere penis me dard hota hai. Ek baar sex karne ke baad me dubara sex nai kar sakta.

Sexologist, Faridabad
Use ayurvedic medicine 1 tab mard extra time vati two bd 2 sahar rasayan kalp powder one tea spon two time daily 3 SS oil use penis massage only no side effect enjoy sexual life bigger and harder sex power.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 and have a got a minor accident last year in December and I have got injured with two of my left hand finger by collision with wall it was small fracture but which has recovered but still having swelling and minor dislocation could you please help me out.

Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Old injuries which are not healed properly can be treated with homeopathy. This medicine promote healing by stimulation your immune system. Kindly book an audio appointment to know more.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I am suffering from food poisoning. I usually skip breakfast. But do lunch and dinner. What to do.

General Physician, Delhi
Continue with your medicine. Probiotics will be helpful to you. Don't skip meals. Have soft diet till you recover from food poisoning. Drink plenty of liquids to maintain hydration. Electral-ors dissolved in water will helpful for you. Hope I answered your query.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a daughter of 3 years old. She has constipation problems. She gets motion after 2 and 3 days. When she gets motion she is crying like anything. And also I found her vent hole is very small and reddish. Please help me doctor.

Pediatrician, Gurgaon
constipation at this age is due to faulty high protein preparations in diet.advised to give more cereals in diet daily required is २००--१५०gms.mild luxative like fig syrup of magnesia can help .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

As start of summer season my ulcer (chala) in mouth and tongue arise every year it is very uncomfortable situation even not able to talk comfortably tried -(tried Alum and local medicine) after certain interval it arose during summer season please suggest some precautions I think it related to digestion what can I do avoid it in future.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Hi sir, ulcers can develop due to many reasons but in your case when your specific about summer season so please check out the quantity of water intake. Avoid irritating substances, such as… oTobacco oHot, spicy foods oAlcoholic beverages oMouthwashes that contain alcohol oProducts high in acid, such as citrus fruits and juices.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi im 23years old and I hav sex with some person before 6years and now I feel some joint pains in legs and arms but somehow I went to doctor he has cured it. And now I have pimples in arms and legs I do not know what to do I have got test frm past. 15months of hiv its negative I almost tested 10 times but still worried. In the beginning I got doubt because of some pimples near penis but doctor says its common so pls answer me.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Use berberis aquifolium q sbl 20 drops in water x 1 month also apply berberis aq cream which is avalible in your city do exercise no night watching no outside food plenty fruits and vegetables
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How many acupuncture treatments does it take to relieve stress? Is this something that needs continual treatment? My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision? What is chronic sinusitis?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
There is no side effect of using asthma preventer. Acupressure needs continuous treatment Chronic sinusitis is a common condition in which the cavities around nasal passages (sinuses) become inflamed and swollen — for at least eight weeks, despite treatment attempts.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Healthy Gums

MDS, BDS, Diploma in Forensic Medicine
Dentist, Allahabad
Healthy Gums

Dental check up should be get it done in every 6 months! stay healthy n keep smiling alwayz.

I am having pain in my thorat which is radating towards ear and the pain is since 2weeks.

M.B.B.S., D.M.C.H.
General Physician, Alwar
You should get your throat & ears examined by ent specialist. Meanwhile you can take t. Oflomac-oz one tablet twice daily with food, t. Sinarest one tablet thrice daily & cap. Vizylac once daily for 5 to 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed